Hockey Finals

by JH 18 Replies latest jw friends

• rocketman
    rocketman

Btw, my Hockey wish is for the Buffalo Sabres' Miroslav Satan to be traded to the Devils.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Rayzor..Shhhhh! That's supposed to be our little secret...

The only team I like less than these two is the Av's. Thank Bob those blowhards didn't make it to the finals. *Can just hear Jourles swearing at me under his breath*

Go Devils? Go Ducks? Go...to the beach!

~Aztec

PS: pr,

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Aztec...

I can't believe I'm pulling for the Devils...but I cannot stand the Ducks.

Besides...Langenbrunner (former Star)...Marshall (former Star)...Joe Nieuwendyk (former Star who signed my Stars jersey)...get the picture...

anyway...I need to get back to stalking Mike Modano...the man needs me...

Lisa

• Aztec
    Aztec

Don't get me wrong Lisa, I hate the Ducks as much as anyone. They destroyed my Wings, in the first round no less. But the Devils...Sheesh! Besides all the players you mentioned are FORMER Stars. As in, they left you...

I still say wake me when it's fall...

~Aztec

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

The only team I hate more than Ottawa (it used to be Montreal when they actually had a team) is new jersey.

Scott Stephens is the player I despise most even more than Peca!

Go Ducks. Somehow it is fitting that a Disney team be the Cinderella of the Stanley Cup this year.

All you 'home of the Cup' wannabes.. I live in the city that is the REAL home of the cup and everything hockey. TORONTO, home of the hockey hall of fame and where the Stanley Cup can be viewed when not on tour at the temporary home of the Cup each year.

Now if we could only get a hockey team that shows up in the Playoffs.

Uzzah

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Now Aztec..."left us"?

I think it's call "unrestricted free agents"..."trade deadlines"...those things. It's all about the money when it comes to the GMs. *sigh* Good grief, Hull was going to take a pay cut to stay in Dallas. What was Tom Hicks thinking??

Anyway...I've kissed the Cup...so life is good...

How 'bout we just go have some margaritas and hang out till training camp??

Lisa

• Aztec
    Aztec

Margarita's? I'm way ahead of you Lisa! It's called Nyquil and it comes in Cherry flavored.

~Aztec head cold class

PS Uzzah, I like Toronto. The Leafs are my second favorite team. Just ask Rayzor. Hockeytown is still Detroit though.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Cherry-flavored Nyquil?? *shudder* Bless your heart....

Damn woman...you're a better woman than I am...whew...helluva woman

I like the Leafs too...they're my Eastern Conference team of choice

*off to the kitchen to fix some hot soup for Aztec*

Lisa of the please don't breathe on me class

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

No one will win because, Armaggeddon will be here Saturday. If for some unbelievable reason it does not happen, then I will say the Elders will beat the ministeral servants in Seven, however the governing body will shed new light and steal the Stanley Cup. Does it get any worse then that !!!!!!

(Anahiem in seven)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit