• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Grooming as a Witness

That Looks Stupid...

YOU`RE READY FOR FIELD SERVICE!

Image result for ill fitting suit

• Sandino
    Sandino

@ Incognito. I used my growing of my beard as an incentive to disqualify me from the platform and it WORKED!! It took a while for the elders to figure out what to do with me, but I just couldn't just blurt out what I WANTED them to do to me. Now, I just warm the seat, rocking my beard, go out in service (sadly, I couldn't get everything I wished) and I'm happy, happy, happy.

• Sandino
    Sandino

I remember having a public talk scheduled for a Sunday, so on a Saturday afternoon I went and had my haircut. It was a HORRIBLE cut!! So bad, that I thought, there's no way I'm going to a neighboring congregation looking like this!!! So, I took shears to it. I felt it was MUCH better. But no. Not good enough, because after the meeting an elder counseled me on having SHORT hair. I thought, "you just can't please anyone!" 15 years later, he saw me again with the SAME short do he had counseled me on, except he kept silent on the issue.

• Incognito
    Incognito
    I used my growing of my beard as an incentive to disqualify me from the platform and it WORKED!! - Sandino

Use whatever is at your disposal, to your benefit. Congrats!

They take a position against natural hair growth which they recognize, Jehovah equipped most men to grow.

As a mustache and sideburns have also been opposed depending on the area, watch they don't start opposing other natural hair growth such as eye brows, eye lashes or hair on a person's head.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit