So when will the Society produce a comedy video on JWorg?

by stuckinarut2 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So according to 1 Tim 1:11 Jehovah is supposed to be a "happy god".

So when will we see "his people" produce a comedy video of some sort for the website?

If you could propose an idea or storyline, what would it be?

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

You've never seen Steven lett?!

• schnell
    schnell

The problem is that Jehovah's witnesses are ripe for mockery and satire. The lame sort of in-jokes and levity that you see in assemblies would result in mockery and satire as quickly as you can say "YouTube".

Ya know who I can hardly stand now? Brian Regan. I have nothing against Brian Regan. I'm sure he's a nice guy, and he seems like he could be. But he's like the goto stand-up comedy that JWs put on Netflix or YouTube when they have people over.

One brother said straight up, "Jim Gaffigan? He cusses doesn't he?" And thus he chose Brian Regan and his wild onstage antics, which are fine for what they are but are also clearly a clean comedy niche.

• prologos
    prologos

god's immediate reaction to the tower of babel, feeling threatened, then his supposed, but absent fear of the brothers Montgolfiere, the brothers Wright, Piccard's balloon, Laika, Gagarin, Armstrong, ISST, robot landings on mars, venus. Space cleansed of Satan but reconquered (kind of) by humans. Selfcontrol developing? Photodrama of intervention?

• schnell
    schnell

Hey guys! Remember when God gave the Assyrians hemorrhoids?! LOLOLOLOL.

Hey guys! Remember when Elijah said Ba'al must be on the privy?! WHAT A RIOT!

Hey guys! Remember when Boaz woke up with a lady in his bed? HOHO WOULDN'T WANNA BE HIM! LOL!

-_-

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh I know that most of the stuff they actually put out is laughable already.....(just not intentionally)😜

• smiddy
    smiddy

I agree nowwhat ,that Steven Lett IS the comedy channel .Albeit unintentionally .

• tiki
    tiki

Photodrama of intervention.....haha...except I'd envision that as getting diehards to be flown off to a remote monastery for 90 days. Cult cure....detox...beneficial, but not particularly humorous.

• careful
    careful

Stuck, what have you been smoking?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    stuckinarut2 - "...If you could propose an idea or storyline, what would it be?"

The little robot from the Caleb and Sophia cartoons being the only survivor in a postapocalyptic wastela...

...oh, wait, that was already done. :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit