This Canadian will be in Vegas Monday a.m...

by morrisamb 2 Replies latest jw friends

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Yup, really looking forward to it...but not the Detroit border! It's your memorial holiday in the US...

We are crossing the border by car at 4am -ish (EST) early Monday morning and fly at 7a.m....I'm hoping 4am will not be a busy border time that early on your holiday...We arrive in Vegas around 8:10a.m Vegas time

Anyways, like I said on an earlier thread, I've got tickets to Tony Bennett, Gladys Knight, Smothers Brothers and Don Rickles AND I'll be shooting a short film there so I'll have a great time...there's 3 of us...my partner will be at the Betty Boop slots, let me tell you...can you recommend any unusual sights, etc. that would be cool for my short film; also slot machines for partner?

Ps. hope Don Rickles heckles me...one of the things I'll say is, "Mr. Rickles, YOU'RE my American IDOL!!!!"

• caligirl
    caligirl

Have a wonderful time! Vegas is great! I can't offer any advice on slots, since I usually pick the nickel ones because I'm cheap! As far as neat sights go, the Eiffel Tower at the Paris offers a neat view, as well as the Stratosphere ( taller than the eiffel) The top of the stratoshphere at night will give you a great view of the strip if you want any night shots for your film. Bring your walking shoes! Those hotels are HUGE. You could spend days just seeing everything in one of them.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

morris

Didn't know you were a fellow Canuck. Sounds like a great trip you have lined up. Haven't been to Vegas as yet, so no suggestions there, but have a great time and fill us in ( with pics ) when you get back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit