Only penises and long-balls from now on…

by BB 7 Replies latest jw friends

• BB
    BB

Well, it’s official. Annika Sorenstam has ruled out any future attempts to play golf with the real ‘big-dogs’ of golf. Yesterday Ms Sorenstam admitted that she was in over her head and that she couldn’t wait to “get “back” to where she belonged.

In spite of her newfound bulging biceps, shown off to great effect by her short, short sleeved, sky-blue ‘Cutter & Buck’ polo, the 32 year-old undisputed world-champion of women’s golf failed to make the “cut” for this weekend’s “Colonial” (men’s) golf tournament.

As a matter of record, she didn’t even come close. Some pundits have offered that she might not have even made the cut for the men’s “Special Olympics” of golf.

Also admitting that she is considering a second career as a chef (once she’s finishes raking in the easy bucks from ladies professional golf), both Vijay Singh and I would probably agree that she is better suited to inside jobs that require an apron.

Let’s face it ladies, it really is a man’s world.

BB

• Francois
    Francois

You must be out of your ever-lovin' mind. Women control 65% of the real estate, own 52% of small businesses, directly or indirectly control 80% of intangeables, 90% of the cash and 100% of the nookie. And you say it's a man's world. You got a lotta learnin' to do.

francois

• foreword
    foreword

I want a sex change....lol

But then again, I'd have to have sex with a man.....yuck....I changed my mind.

• Aztec
    Aztec

BB shut up! :p I know you're just jokin but some of the womens here might want a word with you...LOL! ~Aztec

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

Now after her missing the cut, you know what this means.

No woman will ever be on the Govrning Body or become an elder.

Annika you have ruined it for all women who want ot move ahead in our organiztaion!!!!!!!!

(couldn't resist)

• Undecided
    Undecided

Francios,.

Ken P.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

hey Francois!

an educated, aware man like yourself is VERY VERY sexy!

wooohooooo

Ravyn

• teejay
    teejay

BB, I wonder what it means when your title is more interesting than your post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit