WTS says that more than the Bible is needed! (Worship Book chapter 5)

by ozziepost 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• greven
    greven

Yes, but wait! Usually people learn from trial and error....

The society tries and errs all the time, but they don't learn from it, making it even worse.

Greven

• be wise
    be wise
    Thankfully, we know that they are not, yet there is still 6 million plus poor people out there that we must try to reach. I have had numerous discussions with several Witnesses about it all, reaching them is easy. It is a matter of whether or not you can penetrate their mental pattern, in order to release them from this terrible spiritual bondage. Some, even when presented with these facts, simply chose to ignore them, being caught up with the mutterings of old men.

Hi Hamas, I used to feel the same way but if you sit back and think for a moment you realise that there's is not that much to it. We know the JW's first priority is the organisation whether they actually realise that fact or not.

There are many reasons why people stay in this Org, some are very simple.

1, It's a very comfortable place to be if your concience can be persuaded. Or should I say a very uncomfortable place to be if you decide to leave, so people don't.

2, All responsability is taken away from the individual. Many elders and people in postions of responsability somehow can justify that abuse in there family is OK even if they are the perpetrators because they live by God's merciful standards and not the worlds (it's taking the worlds 'satanic' standards to change even those of the WTS).

3, They can preach one thing and do another. I saw a JW I know recentley in a club wrecked out of their head just going up to people she didn't even know and they were just looking at her. The JW is married with Kids and she was snogging some other bloke, falling over. Now I know JW's don't agree with this sort of behaviour but it goes to prove what they are led to doing and the extent to which they will go, much worse than anybody else on this planet. If they could be shown that there lives are not really sad and worthless who knows what they would be outside the Org.

4, It doesn't matter if you have a shit life. Sad but true. The fact is it will always be shit if you stay with the organisation. The only way they can fight this is by making your life look even shiter and everything else like a waste of God's space and a product of the devils.

RESULT - people will eventually leave of there own accord if they're worth there weight in depression and JW related problems and will get help and start to live, as for the rest ...well, we've all been there! but we can help just by being here, I know I was in an unbeleivable way, if I look back even for a moment.

• Maverick
    Maverick

We need them! That's what they tell us. It truth, they need us. Without our willing submission, they are nothing! Maverick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit