www.do-not-call.org

by nicolaou 19 Replies latest jw friends

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

Out n Free,

the HH record is something that officials and neighbors may show extreme interest in.... since its so FREELY shared in the cong. ANd since the Pedophile issue is @ large.....

safety of children could blow a mean trumpet.....

Neighbors KNOWING that records are kept of WHEN soemone is home or not home is not a very comofrting thought for most....

s

• philo
    philo

I have applied for the workgroup, but before you added the rider. Now I can't reapply. Please advise.

philo

• Moxy
  • TR
    TR

Very good, nicolaou. I will be checking into it. Also the alt.JW message board.

TR

"cults suck"

• openminded
    openminded

count me in

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi Nicolaou!

I just noticed your post and checked out your proposed site.

What a great job!

I fall into the category of having to remain anonymous for the sake of family still trapped in the org. If I can help and remain unknown, I'd love to do whatever I could.

Making the public aware of the lies and deliberate misrepresentations they make of themselves, on their own website, is a great step in the right direction.

Had Enough

• philo
    philo

Please ignore last message. It seems my apostate credentials were sufficient; I have been accepted.

:)

philo

• The Dredger
    The Dredger

dredged

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Nicolau, I can't get into the web-site. I applied for membership in the community but I'd like to see what it's all about too. Thanks.

• ladonna
    ladonna

Nicolaou,
    Count me in.......great work, great idea

Ana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit