I RAISED A FLAG TODAY!

by plmkrzy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I'm in trouble now.

Actually it is one of those windcatchers. They usually come in fish, but I went to the local flag shop in San Pedro and bought one in the ol' stars and stripes and hung it off the balcony this morning. I didn't salute it, I just hung it. LOL!

Is god going to destroy me now?

plum

• dalilbrat337
    dalilbrat337

No paradise on Earth for you, it seems.

• Gopher
    Gopher

"Thou shalt not make any images, of any likeness of anything in the heavens or under the sea."

Star and stripe worship? I'd say you're in trouble with Jehoober!!!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I hope you know that you will not be able to take that flag with you into Paradise Erf

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

LOL! Maybe nobody will notice.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Hey, I made the mistake of displaying the UN flag on my deck. You'd think half the town was ready to burn me out and tar and feather me. Seems the "super patriots" think a different view of life is not to be tolerated. Wonder if there is something called "political JWism"?

carmel

• jelly
    jelly

I call BS on carmel.

Where did this happen? when? pictures? Where I live I am surronded by mexican flags, pictures of Che, etc, etc, I have never seen anyone try to take any of these down but I have seen people attempt to take the stars and strips down.

Terry

• Carmel
    Carmel

ewww! you just don't know my neighbors! They listen to Rush Limbaugh in the AM, Lars Larson and Bill O'riely in the PM and some didts angry right wing woman in the evening! I even had someone call the county to complain about a county employee being "unamerican".

carm

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

*SALUTES!!*

Yizuman

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

who's lars larson?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit