Time again for a Pacific Northwest Apostaparty!

by Princess 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess
    You folks ride "bikes"?! As is HARLEYS and stuff??!!!

No no no no. As in bicycles!

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I might be up there on vacation at that time, so I might be able to go. I'll send u an email if I am, K?

• AGuest
    AGuest

It was meant... as a compliment. (... back at 'cha...)

SJ

• Mum
    Mum

I made my reservations already on Southwest (get their specials e-mailed at iflyswa.com). I'm staying with my friend in Kingston. My friend was never a JW, so is it okay if she comes with me? We can just walk down the hill and catch a ferry to Edmonds. Then I'll need directions to your place. Please e-mail me at: [email protected].

Can't wait!

SandraC

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

I'm not cool like all you bikers. Am i still invited even though I drive a Volkswagon?

• shamus
    shamus

Shoot! I'm busy that weekend.....

I'll send you all some warm Shasta soda, stale hoagies, and pudding without spoons, though. Please send me your mailing address.....

• Princess
    Princess

LOL at shamus. Yum. Do you have any gut bomb burritos?

Liquidsky, I can't wait to meet you. Volkswagens are totally cool...and much faster than my bike.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Princess. Sounds like you are going to have a great time. CJ and I are jealous. Due to other commitments we couldn't even make the Green Bay fest this year, which is a lot closer to us, than the SeaTac area.

However my parents live in Aldergrove B.C. and we go out to visit them from time to time, and it would sure be nice to travel down and meet with you all.

If you recall, it was your thread, about your's and hubby's disfellowshipping announcement, complete with pics, that got CJ all fired up, and she finally joined us here. I think you are her "American Idol"

We will be thinking of you, and hoping for another opportunity, in the future. I would like to meet your dad ( the silent one ) and I understand you know LB and TH. That should be an interesting meetup

With you in spirit(s) Dave and Denise

• Mulan
    Mulan
    If you recall, it was your thread, about your's and hubby's disfellowshipping announcement, complete with pics, that got CJ all fired up, and she finally joined us here. I think you are her "American Idol"

This comment really tickled me. We hear so many rumors from my friend who is still a JW, but also very loyal to us, and tells us all the gossip. The latest rumor about Rachel and Steve is that they went to the KH, the night the big announcement was made, and took a huge boom box to record the whole thing. Then Rachel pulls out a big (one of the old kind) video camera, and video taped from the back of the KH.

We all died laughing. We weren't there, but I know none of that happened. Rachel had a small digital camera that she used to take a couple of pictures from the back as they were leaving. None of the rumors have any comment about her wearing low cut jeans and a navel ring.

I keep waiting to hear one about her wearing a bikini or something.

Our friend was able to set the person straight who told her the rumor. She told him she was there that night, and nothing like that happened at all!!!!!!!!!

I would like to meet your dad ( the silent one )
    He will be there.............not too silent in a group of people, just usually not on the computer.
  • Princess
    Princess
    However my parents live in Aldergrove B.C. and we go out to visit them from time to time, and it would sure be nice to travel down and meet with you all.

Please do! Next time you are heading that way let us know. We'd love to have you visit or we could meet in Vancouver BC or something. That would be great.

If you recall, it was your thread, about your's and hubby's disfellowshipping announcement, complete with pics, that got CJ all fired up, and she finally joined us here.

I'm hoping it makes me even for the woman I studied with who became a dub (or J.HO as we call them now)

We will be thinking of you, and hoping for another opportunity, in the future.

Looks like it's going to be a regular early August kind of thing, maybe next year? But really, let us know when you are in BC.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit