BOE letter 2018-06-01 Announcements

by Fay Dehr 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fay Dehr
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Why do they need a picture to let someone apply to work for free? That's just creepy.

Always nice to see that the org's sexism is still in tact - why do they need to specify that a sister applying to volunteer needs to make arrangements for any minor children? Wouldn't a man with minor children need to make exactly the same arrangements? Is this something that a man would automatically plan for but when a woman is involved it might just slip her mind?

It's pretty sad when you have to send a letter to a bunch of grown adults to remind them to actually finish filling out a form before sending it in...

• Fay Dehr
    Fay Dehr

This applicant is now in a dilemma - "Should I photo-shop my picture before sticking it to my application form?"

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

I bet a many elders didn't want to answer to many questions they deemed too personal or irrelevant. Well, guess what? Watchtower wants to know and keep track of everything!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Control freaks

• La Capra
    La Capra

Why only sisters with minor children need provide information regarding their care? Why are they not concerned about the brothers with minor children going off and abandoning their parental duties? Wow.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Note: If a sister with children applies for day volunteer, make a discreet inquiry as to whether she needs a Watchtower appointed creepy brother to watch them carefully.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

I think they made a typo. Fixed it.

"...to implement the maintenance sell-off program for Kingdom Halls"

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Good to know many of the applications are incomplete making more work for them.

Maybe everyone still going to meetings should fill in as many volunteer forms as possible and leave off details just to clog up their system. Lol.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

AA - I thought the same, it's good idea to keep properties in good repair if you plan on selling them at any time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit