Been Banned!!!

by DazedAndConfused 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Yes, my sister has been banned from LambsRoar.

It has nothing to do with disagreeing with anything that has to do with LambsRoar or the Child Abuse Issues.

Meaning she didn't express any sort of opinion that opposed any belief I have. Doing so would not be a 'bannable' (if I may) offense. We have Jehovah Witness members that disagree constantly! (they're so good at that:)

I agree with Simon, that this is not the place to hash and rehash personal family issues, and for that I apologize to Simon and to all the rest of you, even though I know some of you get a kick out of it, haha.

The reason why she was banned is a personal matter that goes on between her and I , that has absolutely nothing to do with LambsRoar or the cause, however, she uses the site to send me private messages (17 of them today alone) regarding these personal issues, after repeated requests to stop doing so. She's been blocked from my emails as well, but again, this has nothing to do with this cause, the LambsRoar site, or JWD, for that matter.

She's the very first person to be banned from the site, and the offense is that she uses it for her own personal agenda, point blank, just like she's now using this site, again for her own personal agenda. I don't feel bad for it, I don't regret it and I won't change it. This has been going on since last year and I can no longer take the stress of her emails, Private Messages nor phone calls any longer, and if anyone thinks I'm in the wrong.....well tough, she can call your house at 3 am for a while and wake your entire family :)

I hope that clears up any misconceptions, and again, I apologize for the interruption, you can resume to normal.

Rev

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Eman just called me Bart!

LOL

• gumby
    gumby

Weeeeeeell Patsy Cline?

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Just one last thing.

My wife has spoken, and because of some health problems and my stress level, and the fact that this has been going on with my sister and I for almost a year, she's forbid me to respond to her in any form. Haha, she's cracked the whip, but with very good reason. I won't or can't go into details, but this has all been a trial for my wife and children as well as myself. I must concede that she (my wife) is 100% correct. There comes a time when your immediate family must come before all else, and this is definitely one of those times.

So, in lieu of that, I will do as my wife asks, and leave this alone. We're changing our phone number, and we're going to attempt to ignore these issues. So, should this go any further, and it generally does, I will not respond, for any reason. If anyone has questions, feel free to email or 'PM' me and I'll be happy to respond.

I just want my sister to know that I love her, and I'd do anything for her, except allow my wife and children to be harmed in any way. Perhaps one day she'll understand that, when she receives the help that she so desperately needs. For those of you that have my number and would like to be updated when it changes, please email me and I'll send it along when it's ready :)

Rev

PS - Again, I apologize to Simon and others that have had to deal with this problem for so many months.

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

I tried to take this to a personal level. I tried doing this in email. I tried doing this via telephone. None of this worked. How I found out that this came to a head was when "mommy" called me. Yes, that's right...Matthew calls "mommy" every time he cannot handle me.

"Your wife" yeah right!!! Your significant other who tells you when to go to the bathroom. You have no idea how to live life effectively except when she is there to tell you when, where and how to do it. Your "wife" is a beatiful woman but you are a piece of s***, that she will tire of by the time she is of age.

Your are lying to all of these people and you should be ashamed of yourself!!!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Please stop using this Board as the personal bulletin Board belonging to your family. Have some dignity.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit