I was manning a cart

by closed 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• never a jw
    never a jw

Yes Perry, good example that at least looks complete, unlike the Watch-tower

It's very appropriate that we heed the prophetic word of Jesus in his analogy at Luke 14:28

• "For which of you, desiring to build a tower, does not first sit down and count the cost, whether he has enough to complete it?"

The Governing Body did not plan their Watch-tower very well. They sat down, but didn't count the cost. They keep overlapping bricks (generations) but they don't have enough to complete it.

• closed
    closed

Well. Not much to see about the generation. Theta are meny threads here. But I was reading Isa60:4. It says that generation after generation were in Babylonian exile. So. If 70 years(according to WT) is generation after, I stress, after generation, then one generation surely can't be more than 70 years. Besides, you don't have to be a scholar to see what generation is.

• mrmagic
    mrmagic

Way interesting experience. Thanks for sharing. It is telling how the others agreed that what you did was the best way to do it. It's not like people can't Google you and your org right quick, as you're doing your cart thing. This site is quite prominent in the organic search engine results for a whole host of keywords, including "Jehovah" "JW.org" "Jehovah's Witnesses" and "Watchtower", just to name a few. Then, some cell phones direct you to Youtube, which definitely hasn't been the best for this organization's already dubious reputation.

Jehovah has been outed of the pedophile paradise closet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit