I'll be taking a break "You all deserve it"

by JH 11 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Did you ever reach a point where you don't have anything left to say and are unable to start any decent threads? Well that's where I'm at now.

Maybe it's the nice warm weather that just arrivied in Quebec. 83F today or I need a break to re-energize my mind.

I will start less threads for a while, but will still respond to those that interest me. I'll still be around though, but less visible.

I'll be back in full strength in early fall, you can count on it.

Minimus will take over I'm sure.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

JH: We will survive without endless questioning so enjoy your summer

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Sorry to see ya go JH! Look forward to your posts in the future!! Have an excellent summer!!

• azaria
    azaria

MB:

(to the tune of the Mickey Mouse Club)

Now it’s time to say good-bye to the Forum Family

C -A- N -A -D -A JH ALL THE WAY!

Canada

Canada

Forever hold your head up high! High! High! Can’t remember the song anymore!

JH I understand the feeling. That’s why I like the fluff posts-hey your’s are fluff posts. Anyway I like them. It relieves the stress we sometimes feel here and in our lives. You state that you will be back once in a while. Within a couple of weeks I will be posting less also, just because it's getting too busy, with work and everything. Have a great summer!

• Robdar
    Robdar

JH

Enjoy the spring. It was a long time coming. I will look for your posts because I always enjoy reading what you have to say. Email me sometimes. [email protected]

Love,

Robyn

• freedom96
    freedom96

Be Carefull!!!

The Society warns that if you leave your mind completely empty, that will allow demons to come in.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

My mind is completely empty. Another round of treatment had taken its toll. I sat on the dirty floor, alone, without even a tormentor for company. My eyes followed one of the nurses as she walked by. They think I am holllow with nothing inside. They don't know. They don't see my beauty buried deep inside.

I turn and look out the window and stare at the clouds high in the sky. Soon I will be floating too and then, I will be free.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

BigT

• JH
    JH

Well, I tried but I can't. I always finish coming back here. Remember the thread I started last month http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/49689/1.ashx

Well, I'm addicted to JWD. Yeah, I like being outside in the summer time, and that's why I thought I wouldn't be here too often online in the nice season, but It seems that I can do both.... enjoy the exterior and be on jwd.

Your stuck with me.....

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

J.H. Say it ain't so!! To me, in going your own way for a bit, you seem to be showing a far too "independant spirit".... I'll be watching you're movements henceforth real closely. Enjoy that summer sun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit