Leaked video- Watchtower's Preaching Initiative SIFT

by Newly Enlightened 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Newly Enlightened
  • sir82
    sir82

It's not a "Watchtower" video.

It's a presentation put on by some wonky too-much-time-on-his-hands service overseer in one particular Australian congregation, describing a temporary field service adjustment for 2 months in that one particular congregation.

Sensationalism (this is a leaked video from WT headquarters!!! !!! !!!) is useless at best.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

What a self righteous wannabe elder!

Creating his own agenda and proposal. Sounds like some mts or bethelite.....

In fact, it sounds like someone I know.... what congregation did he say he was in? Did anyone catch it?

• Listener
    Listener

Part of the territory he mentioned was Keilor and Airport West which is in Melbourne.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Ah ok...

Hmmm.... interesting.

• sir82
    sir82

What a self righteous wannabe elder!

Well, he is an elder - I assume he is the service overseer. No way would a BOE allow a "lesser one" to dictate to them how to do their territory, set up field service meeting times, etc.

You got the "self righteous" part right though.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Shows how desperate the elders are to defibrilate some kind of excitement for preaching.

What cong hears this "presentation" doesn't matter cuz nobody cares about formal d2d work anymore - d2d is dead.

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Niddrie cong,,,,

not far from me. Its a presentation to the Elders at their meeting,around march..,, to be reviewed at their next meeting. i will find out if it saw the light of day,,,,, i know a couple of pioneers in that cong,,,, one is pimo.

The speaker also names the current c.o. who is in the area at the moment.

jtg

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Power, power, power

men who dont have it but can get through religion

• Listener
    Listener

He says that they only find 15% of people at home in the house to house work. Yet they've been witnessing at the same times for decades. No wonder it takes well over 9,000 hours witnessing to make one convert.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit