JWperfectmatch is a dating site for Genuine Jehovah's Witnesses.

by JWpMatch 12 Replies latest social relationships

• JWpMatch
    JWpMatch

JWperfectmatch is a dating site for Genuine Jehovah's Witnesses.

On JWperfectmatch, our goal is to bring together active members of the congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide, interested in building a friendship or an authentic loving relationship in a safe and clean environment. JWperfectmatch is a site designed exclusively for single Jehovah's Witnesses. It will help you to find someone who meets your expectations and shares your same values, principles, love, and obedience to Jehovah.

Visit US! dating site for Genuine Jehovah's Witnesses.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

The irony of peddling a dating site for active JWs, on an apostate forum.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

JW's seem obsessed with the word "clean".

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I remember in 2006 at the last Circuit Assembly I ever attended the Circuit Overseer gave a talk in which he told us not to seek a mate online. He went on to say there are plenty of eligible brothers and sisters at the Kingdom Hall, Assemblies, and Conventions. In fact I remember the Watchtower telling us to stay off the internet all together back in 2005/2006.

15 years later and now the Watchtower has made it mandatory to get on the internet to worship Jehovah.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

Hmm, I guess in the pandemic, "just show up at Gate A at lunch time" and the JW convention strut don't work as well now.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

a few years back i was on a fake Facebook site for JW dating. Mostly African hopefuls looking for a visa.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I want to see a Grindr for JWs!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I gave this jw match thing a while back with an anonymous profile. It’s pretty pricy and you could only contact another member if they were also a paying member. Most members at least lived a couple of hours plane flight away. Over all I found it an expensive waste of time. I don’t know may be things have changed since now.

• Overrated
    Overrated

I would try it and claim to be and elder, pioneer, circuit overseer. Just to see what kind of action I can get. You know brothers with position got clout.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

"We match conditioned brainwashed with conditioned brainwashed"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit