I know this sounds a bit mean but........

by doodle-v 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

I've thought about buying a big dog and naming him Satan. So when JW's come to my door i can watch them run down the street when i yell

SICK EM, SATAN!!

anyone else thought of other wicked things to do to JW's when they come to your door? come on... i know im not the only one.

• Prisca
    Prisca

LOL, I like your sense of humour

Although I got bit by a dog once whilst out witnessing, so I don't know why I'm laughing!

• rocketman
    rocketman

So I guess any puppies by this dog would be demons.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I love it.

Satan

• Brummie
    Brummie

We had a talk in bookstudy one night about a bloke who named his dog Jehovah and the dog died the next day! Just another JW legend I guess.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

We had a talk in bookstudy one night about a bloke who named his dog Jehovah and the dog died the next day! Just another JW legend I guess.

ROFLMAO!!!!

im laughing so hard im in tears!! i've heard that one too!

• Xandria
    Xandria

Doodle, what about a dog named sex... welll you can only imagine. Especially if the dog gets loose. I am looking for sex, Good sex good, roll over sex, heeeerrreee sex. Go get em sex! Hum the possiblities are endless. The only problem is they may take you up on sex.

X.

• shamus
    shamus

Try naming him a swear word - like F***er. When they come to the door, say,"ok, settle down, F*(**er... calm down, F****er.....

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Yeah f****er would be great, that would the jdubs turn red for sure, hehe

• larrynbabies
    larrynbabies

the witnesses came a knockin at our door and megan answered. when they introduced themselves megan simply stated she was disfellowshipped. they had a funny look on there faces and said "oh' and left.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit