jw stumble bums

by johnny cip 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

In this new millennium,it seems that everyone knows someone who has suffered a negative radical personality transformation.The phenomenon of destructive mind control indoctrination can turn an intelligent,educated person with a strong family background into a stranger.

So,how can we undo the residual effects of past mind control experiences.

Sometimes no matter what proof we present from the Society's own mouth,the destructive mind control indoctrination of the person is so strong that they just can't see it.

We can win all the arguments,and prove the Society to be a cult organization,,concluding our objective.

However,individuals need our understanding, that they are caught up in a destructive mind controlling cult.We need to understand the principles of destructive mind control,develope effective patterns of communications with cult members,family or otherwise if we are to accomplished more than showing them that their belief are wrong.

Really nothing is accomplished if we cannot free them from the this destructive mind control cult.

I am currently reading Steven Hassan's book "Releasing The Bonds,Empowering People to Think for Themselves".

I know this isn't easy,especially when it comes to family members and when we don't understand the kind of relationships that family members have with each other or don't have for whatever reason.

So,I am not telling you how to communicate with your father,you know that better than anyone.I'm just sharing some insiteful information that you may be aware of already.

Blueblades

• Jayson
    Jayson

"I am currently reading Steven Hassan's book "Releasing The Bonds,Empowering People to Think for Themselves".

I know this isn't easy,especially when it comes to family members and when we don't understand the kind of relationships that family members have with each other or don't have for whatever reason."

Good for you Blueblades. I wish I had read that books sooner. 5 Stars from me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit