Nearly there..........

by ScoobySnax 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Post 499 of mostly absolute twaddle!! only one to go!!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Congrats on your next post! Not all twaddle at all, just mostly Just kiddin

Brummie

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Awwww Brummie, you ol faithfull !! just new you'd come through for me, I think its now time to expose what you did that time when I was....... OH wait I just hit 500 ha-ha..... Well its a party here now, all welcome, form an orderly queue, if your names not down, you ain't coming in etc........ My I'm looking forward to my next 500, bet ya all can't wait........

• Brummie
    Brummie
    I think its now time to expose what you did that time when I was....... OH wait

Pheeeeew! I've been Saved by the 500th post huh

Brumm

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Yes, but time is ticking down for you Brummie, not long now to the 1000th, then I'll show the room you in your true light..........you see if I don't.......

• Xena
    Xena

I think when you hit 500 you are officially stuck off the possible troll list.....or is that 1000????

Congrats Scooby

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Xena...... hold me on that possible list, I'm not ready for clearance just yet!! Thanks xx

• Brummie
    Brummie

Its all in the hands of my solicitor scooby, he's told me to inform him when you get to 999 so he can keep a close eye. He's the same guy who helped OJay Simpson so I've won this hands down.

back to the party....*Puts on flares and afro and invites Xena to dance*

Plays Chic "good times" real loud.

Brummie

• Prisca
    Prisca

Whoo hoo... a PARTY!!! I have to work tomorrow, but who cares, LOL!!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

So sorry to burst your bubble here Brummie mate, but you know that guy who represented Mr M Jackson? well he just called............ you ain't got a dog in hells chance...! But in the mean time, back to the party.....and my can't Xena move around that pole!

...... junior senior...... Move your feet!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit