Are You A Dumb Apostate?

by minimus 10 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I thought this was a really good question! .........Teejay, must have not thought of this one yet....And JH, try not to post a similar question right away? (I know you're trying to confuse the masses).

• blondie
    blondie

Define dumb.

• Gopher
    Gopher

By "dumb", do you mean speechless? If so, I'm not dumb.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Sure I'm dumb. I'm smart but I'm dumb. I'm not stupid. I'm not ignorant. I'd rather be dumb than stupid or ignorant. And there's some educated folks that make me proud to be dumb.

Did I get it right?

Mike.

• JH
    JH

I don't understand your question. I must be a dumb apostate.

• shamus
    shamus

Can one be ignorant yet somewhat intelligent at the same time? I think I'm that...

• Jayson
    Jayson

Min I am the worst kind of apostate. Every elders and propagandists worst nightmare. I think you have that figured out.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Can one be ignorant yet somewhat intelligent at the same time?

Of course! The more you learn, the more you realize there are things you're ignorant of. As a dub I used to think I knew almost everything about evolution. Boy was I wrong. The 1985 Creation book is a complete joke and doesn't teach you about evolution... not even close. I know much more about it now, but feel like I know only a tiny fraction of the whole. Intelligence is the ability to learn/understand new things. Ignorance is just not having learned those things yet.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    28 y
    Birthday!

What the heck? My birthday isn't for another two days.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    I thought this was a really good question!

Saintsatan disagrees. So do I.

People only play dumb around here, in reality everyone seems to be far from it.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit