AUSTRALIA – Artemis Legal launches inquiry into group and class action lawsuits against Jehovah’s Witnesses

by jwleaks 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    How much of an award can we expect per victim and how many victims are likely to jump on the bandwagon?
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Splash sent u a pm
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I can't tell you how this comforts me to know that there is someone in the victims corner. The Watchtower certainly isn't. So with Artemis here it is like the U.S. law firm Zalkin, they have a place they can go to in the aftermath of it all at least.

I hope Watchtower gets kicked in the pants real hard with the $$ on this one big time!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    It may be that they can do a good job even though they have good expertise either way.
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

This is the last serious caution.

Anyone who is serious about this matter would not touch this form of legal action. It will do harm. It is headline grabbing and that is all it is. No good will come out of it. It will cheapen the whole reason for the RC. So stop dead in your tracks before you get carried away.

Recall the RC?. It functioned calmly, with detail and with evidence. This is a cheap shot. It is risky to pre-empt the advice that will come to "genuine" victims, from those best equipped with full knowledge.

Recall: The RC with the legal genius of Angus Stewart? He discredited Applewaite on her weak and incredible claims of "expertise" before she got out of the bloody holding pen. No race that day, she was completely discredited. That was impressive and heart stoppingly well done. It was a brillaint move. I would want this intelligent and accurate set of people on my side any day. Not some crap cheap shot lawyer who doesn't care.

This RC was instituted to do a thorough, legal, humanitarian investigation into this religion (amongst many) It is set up to deliver a good and honest result.

I am going to phone these bastards and ask the hard question. I know the answer already.

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder
    Now there is a shocker :-) The Royal Commission has provided them with reams of evidence. Should be fun to sit back and watch the dominoes fall. You shall reap what you sow.
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Okay people, contact made, I'll send a fax, carrier pigeon and Morse Code next.

Let's see what happens hey?

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Now there is a shocker :smile: The Royal Commission has provided them with reams of evidence. Should be fun to sit back and watch the dominoes fall. You shall reap what you sow.

Switch that laugh to the other side of your idiotic face. No names, no inside info available to those outside. Are you bloody stupid.? Think your clever hey?

Piss off

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Simon PM for you
  • InquiryMan
    InquiryMan
    Elders do not necessarily have to be older....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit