Do you ever feel like "I heard it all before...."

by ScoobySnax 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

lol @ you two.

Why dont you two take up fishing or something? Get something in common, like baiting fish for instance.

Brummie

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Brummie: LOL

• minimus
    minimus

Shelia, can we go fishing or something? I know it's another question but let's be friends, ok? and if friends is not good, let's try to get along, OK?.....Just a suggestion.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Aww, minimus how sweet. . .

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Min: That is fine I just want you to THINK before you bait in your threads OK that is all. Really that is all my problem is.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

How utterly ironic that the most repetitive poster on this forum would start this thread.

What do you see being hashed over and over again Scoob? Can you answer that with some specifics, instead of giving vague generalizations?

Didn't think so.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Dan.... I said "Did you ever feel like "I heard it all before" ...........now what was your reply again?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

*cracking up*

That was one of your lamest non-replies yet Scoob! You keep setting the bar higher for yourself!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Scooby's his name, taking vague and idiotic potshots at the board and refusing to discuss anything specific is his game.

Yup...I think...I think I have heard it all before.

• Brummie
    Brummie

So I take it you have never felt like you've heard it all before dan? I get groundhog days sometimes.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit