I'm really feeling unwelcome

by d0rkyd00d 18 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Dorky,

Why...I...oughta!(hand raised in slapping mode) Now don't make me get "Fred Hall" on your heiny!

TR

"cults suck"

• Gopher
    Gopher

Dorky,

You didn't do this quite right. You didn't point fingers at anybody in your initial post on this thread. You didn't blame the demise of H2O for anything, and you didn't bemoan the change in atmosphere since you first joined.

And finally, you didn't dramatically make your exit!

You're obviously just trying to impress Ginger.

Gopher

• d0rkyd00d
    d0rkyd00d

WOW!! GINGER!!! :::gathers his very small amount of chest hairs into one tiny bunch and swells his chest:::: As for pointing fingers, it makes no sense, because if i point my finger at somebody, three will still be pointing BACK at me. oh well. and finally, ::::throws his cape over his shoulder, tucking his favorite barbie doll under his arm::::: i am off! (flies into the sunset)

"No cool quote yet. but i'll think of one soon."

• Gopher
    Gopher

Dorky,

Now that's a MUCH better exit!

Obligatory response: You were one of my favorite posters, er, maybe this is an emotional over-reaction, er, don't be so thin-skinned, er, best wishes. Oh, heck, don't let the door hit your butt on the way out!

Tee hee.

• larc
    larc

Hey Dorky,

Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya (Larc is insenitive). Hey that Ginger sure is a cute chick (Larc is sexist. He used the "chick" word.) Oh, boo hoo, boo hoo, nobody wuvs me any more (as Larc wipes a tear from his eye) I am not coming back here ever, ever again (or not until I get a good nights sleep, which ever comes first)

Larc (of the lighten up don't tighten up class)

• mommy
    mommy

This very thread is why I continue to come back

VeniceIT

Oh for the love of God, knock it off.

goo. unwelcome one awaiting deletion.

your so ssssily

Mary Ann's still out gathering coconuts,

BAD BAD DOORKY DOOD!!!

I don't see how anybody could actually feel unwelcome "here". It's a website. there really is no "here".

You are no longer dorky...dude!

May I suggest eating three bars of ex-lax chocolate followed by a suppository and a gargle of liquid plumr?

You're obviously just trying to impress Ginger.

and finally, ::::throws his cape over his shoulder, tucking his favorite barbie doll under his arm::::: i am off! (flies into the sunset)

Tee hee.

Larc (of the lighten up don't tighten up class)

ROFLOL Thanks guys
    wendy

• Prisca
    Prisca

yeah, ok DOrkydOOd, we were trying to keep it a secret but someone must have spilled the beans.

Yep, we don't like you, so go away and leave us alone!

Is that "unwelcoming" enough for you?

Prisca, Tongue-in-Cheek class

• d0rkyd00d
    d0rkyd00d

Wait! What is this?!? a shadow? growing larger and larger against the rising sun? COULD IT BE?!?!? YES!!! d0rkyd00d is back, with a new barbie doll! actually guys, i never left.....i'll explain later... but anyways, i'm here to stay whether you like it or not! so poopoo on you. ( i know, i have the maturity of a 16 year old....) i guess i should throw out an insult at anybody who is daring enough to respond to my post!!!! maybe it should be directed towards my lover, Fred Hall...... Yes freddie, i still am madly in love with you. ready?

YOUR PROCTOLOGIST CALLED. HE FOUND YOUR HEAD.

thank you, thank you. Hey, that would be a great caption to TR's head up the ass award. i can only dream of being awarded with it one day. :P school time! see ya later guys!

• Englishman
    Englishman

For Dorkydood.

NOBODY LOVES ME

Nobody loves me. Everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms.

Chorus
    Long, slim, slimy ones. Short, fat, juicy ones.
    Itsy, bitsy, fuzzy, wuzzy worms.

First you get a bucket, then you get a shovel.
    Oh how they wiggle and squirm.
    CHORUS

First you pull the heads off. Then you suck the guts out.
    CHORUS

Down goes the first one. Down goes the second one.
    CHORUS

Up comes the first one. Up comes the second one.
    CHORUS

Nobody loves me. Everybody hates me, guess I’ll go eat worm!

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit