Science news articles supporting biological evolution, including by discoveries of fossils

by Disillusioned JW 10 Replies latest social current

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Big news: Some Scientists and some Christian Theologians now claim to have reconciled the concept of human evolution with the story of a literal Adam and Eve! [Note: I had attempted to post this days ago (as part of an attempt to create a new topic), but the post had difficulty uploading from my computer (likely due to technical problems on my computer). After waiting days to see if it would later upload and noticing that it hadn't, I decided to post it here, thinking I that a double post will not be the result. Furthermore, the post in this topic has some revisions.]

The Fox news website (a very non-liberal news site) has an amazing news article that says that some scientists and Christian Theologians now claim to have reconciled the concept of human evolution with the story of a literal Adam and Eve as universal genealogical ancestors of all modern day humans (and even of all humans since the year 1 A.D.)! The article says in part the following. "Many Christians have rejected the scientific theory of evolution in part because they think it rules out the existence of a historical Adam and Eve. Yet some scientists and theologians argue that recent breakthroughs in genetics make a historical Adam and Eve compatible with evolution, and that this development may help bridge what many see as a conflict between faith and science." [Source: https://www.foxnews.com/faith-values/christians-point-to-breakthroughs-in-genetics-to-show-adam-and-eve-are-not-incompatible-with-evolution# .] WOW! I encourage theistic evolutionists, evolutionary creationists, non-evolutionist creationists (including young Earth creationists), evolutionist atheists (including those who are ex-Christians), and others to read the news article.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit