White supremecy

by Yomama 17 Replies latest jw friends

• waton
    waton

I am looking at the raised hands, open like a blessing, invitation to a handshake, not clenched fists, as in the other side's leftist demos.

How much better lives our black brothers had, and have here, compared to their cousins in Africa, Haiti, untouched by white supremacy, the superior work.

• Simon
    Simon

rh3988: you seem to be confusing white nationalists with white supremacists.

• rh3988
    rh3988

rh3988: you seem to be confusing white nationalists with white supremacists.

I'm trying to figure out if you're just trolling, or if you really believe the things you say. It's kind of like figuring out which governing body members are true believers. Are you really that delusional? I'm going to quit thinking about this before I get a headache.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    I'm trying to figure out if you're just trolling, or if you really believe the things you say.

I’m thinking the same with you’re comments

• rh3988
    rh3988

I’m thinking the same with you’re comments

Are you a white nationalist or a white supremacist?

Do you like peanut butter & jelly or jelly & peanut butter?

Are you a janitor or a custodian?

Are you a mortician or an undertaker?

Are you a ghost or a spirit?

Are you an idiot or a moron?

LOL

(Last one...maybe...) Do you like macaroni and cheese or cheese and macaroni? (I had to do that one.)

Am I finished or am I done? (I guess I kinda lied. Google "finished or done Breakfast Club". It's really funny.)

If we can get some more thumb downs I might try to think of some more. And yes I stole three of those from that Twix commercial. I regert nothing. (Dammit I spelled "regret" wrong! Okay I do regret that. And yes I stole that joke from that Milky Way commercial. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that I love candy. But I'm NOT addicted to it or anything. I can quit anytime I want.)

• Yomama
    Yomama

There not so much racist they really love the black mexican and asian little brothers as long as they stay in there place. As long as they have complete trust in the gb as long as there never pictured in heaven oh no they cant have some minority calling shots in heaven.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I'm always happily surprised at how many JW's are black and also curious at to why most "celebrity" JW's are black people.

If Jehovah's Witnesses were founded by a group of black men in the 1800's and all of the doctrines and policies were the same as they are now, I wonder how many white people would have become JW's? I mean, isn't it God's Holy Spirit that draws people to the truth, rather than those who are taking the lead?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Off of JWorg's own web site

The WTS thinks that white is the closest to righteousness

Strange as it is Jesus himself was Jewish most likely with black hair and beard.

The holy righteous and true .......

https://assetsnffrgf-a.akamaihd.net/assets/m/1102003056/univ/art/1102003056_univ_cnt_4_xl.jpg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit