JW Elder Sentenced for CSA

by EasyPrompt 33 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt
    "do they really think that “repentance” actually wipes the slate clean, and/or immunizes against backsliding?"

How could they believe in "repentance" for something they don't think is a "sin"? Their actions show they don't think it is a sin. That's why they don't apologize to victims and that's why they hide their records. They haven't "repented". Why would they expect the other abusers to "repent"? They don't know what it means.

The only "sin" they believe in is the "sin" of speaking out against their WTBT$/GB/FD$/Bethel/Elderworship authority when they are wrong. (Which isn't really a sin at all, but rather is evidence of a person who keeps integrity...)

That is why God will give them (WTBT$/GB/FD$/Bethel/Elders) all into the hands of the secular authorities shortly and all their stuff (studios, real estate, prominence, etc) will be taken away.

Whatever secular legal group decides to take the lead in attacking the WTBT$ will be successful, in the same way Cyrus was. Jehovah will leave open the doors for them.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I can’t understand what they were thinking when they appointed him.

They weren't! To hear then tell it men are appointed by Holy Spirit. I know a guy who not so long ago was informed that he would not ever be appointed because one of the requirements was to be a husband of ONE WIFE, and he had been married twice. He was therefore the husband of TWO WIVES, although not at the same time.

To refresh our memories, in the event we may have forgotten, there is NO HOLY SPIRIT directing these men.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt
    "there is NO HOLY SPIRIT directing these men."

As is (ironically) depicted in their own video...

The "spirit" behind the hypocritical WTBT$ religious leaders is the same spirit portrayed in the Rolling Stones song, "Sympathy for the Devil"...

"Please allow me to introduce myself

I'm a man of wealth and taste

I've been around for a long, long years

Stole million man's soul an faith

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ

Had his moment of doubt and pain

Made damn sure that Pilate

Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pleased to meet you

Hope you guess my name

But what's puzzling you

Is the nature of my game

Stuck around St. Petersburg

When I saw it was a time for a change

Killed Tsar and his ministers

Anastasia screamed in vain

I rode a tank

Held a general's rank

When the blitzkrieg raged

And the bodies stank

Pleased to meet you

Hope you guess my name, oh yeah

Ah, what's puzzling you

Is the nature of my game, oh yeah

I watched with glee

While your kings and queens

Fought for ten decades

For the gods they made

I shouted out

Who killed the Kennedys?

When after all

It was you and me

Let me please introduce myself

I'm a man of wealth and taste

And I laid traps for troubadours

Who get killed before they reached Bombay

Pleased to meet you

Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah

But what's puzzling you

Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby

Pleased to meet you

Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah

But what's confusing you

Is just the nature of my game

Just as every cop is a criminal

And all the sinners saints

As heads is tails

Just call me Lucifer

'Cause I'm in need of some restraint

So if you meet me

Have some courtesy

Have some sympathy, and some taste

Use all your well-learned politnesse

Or I'll lay your soul to waste, mm yeah

Pleased to meet you

Hope you guessed my name, mm yeah

But what's puzzling you

Is the nature of my game, mm mean it, get down

Woo, who

Oh yeah, get on down

Oh yeah

Aah yeah

Tell me baby, what's my name?

Tell me honey, can ya guess my name?

Tell me baby, what's my name?

I tell you one time, you're to blame

What's my name

Tell me, baby, what's my name?

Tell me, sweetie, what's my name?"

They follow their father. They are wolves in sheep's covering. They will be completely exposed. Their end will be according to their works.

Matthew 7:15-21

"Be on the watch for the false prophets who come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. Every tree not producing fine fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Really, then, by their fruits you will recognize those men.

“Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’"

• Earnest
    Earnest

FedUpJW : He was therefore the husband of TWO WIVES, although not at the same time.

That is not an unreasonable understanding of Paul's words that an overseer should be "a husband of one wife" (1 Tim.3:2; Titus 1:6). It hardly refers to polygamy as that is forbidden to all. Further, polygamy was not practiced by the Romans or Greeks at that time.

What else could it mean? While divorce and remarriage was allowed when adultery was involved, this was not ideal as Jesus said "Let no man divide what God has put together.”

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Brothers and Sisters are urged to send Jay Aaron Smith Vaseline. LOTS of Vaseline.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Ewwwwww!!!😝

Isn't it interesting that in the recently leaked elder "training" video, the morally upright elder was deleted from being an elder for wanting his kids to be educated, but then the Service Department wants to appoint elders who have a record of rape and sodomy?

"By their fruits you will recognize them."

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

That is not an unreasonable understanding of Paul's words that an overseer should be "a husband of one wife"

You cannot be serious! If THAT is reasonable, then it would follow that NO SINGLE MAN would ever be appointed. He doesn't even have ONE wife!

I would bet you were or would make a great JW elder though.

• Earnest
    Earnest

FedUpJW : If THAT is reasonable, then it would follow that NO SINGLE MAN would ever be appointed.

You must argue with Paul, not with me. It is Paul who wrote that an overseer "should be ... a husband of one wife". However, it is unlikely that Paul meant that marriage was a requirement for an overseer as Paul himself was single, and he encouraged singleness.

More likely Paul was emphasising the sanctity of marriage ("Let no man divide what God has put together”).

• DNCall
    DNCall

I certainly hope the victim brings a civil suit against this man, the Governing Body, Watchtower NY and the local body of elders.

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

The unfortunate thing is that they have brainwashed the pubs to believe as living in satans world, they cant believe the media anymore- even court cases that have proven society errors. Therefore, they are blind-- blind leading the blind. These "leaders: are worse than anything- whitewashed graves taking millions with them.

Despicable

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit