Randy Watters

by HappyDad 8 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hey everyone,

A few months ago, there was a post asking about Randy Watters. It seems that there was a lot of speculation as to his health and well being.

I was going through some posts from my ex JW friends on Facebook and lo and behold, Randy Watters is posting. I was beyond happy to know that he is alive and well.

If you are interested, his Facebook page is Randall Watters.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Looks like he hasn't posted anything since march 2019.

There is a lInkedin account with 3 inactive websites.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I'm just relieved to see he is alive and well also.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

One of my early contacts I made with many years ago ,I hope he is doing well.

smiddy

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

wannaexit,

Randy has several Facebook accounts. The latest one shows him posting earlier this month.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I looked up the account on Facebook and he made some posts as recently as Nov 10, gave his phone number, etc.

I never met Randy, but I had a family member in Brooklyn Bethel in the time period Randy was there and his stories contain a lot of names that I recognize. I feel a bit of kinship with Randy and am glad he is able to post.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Remember reading his online story's helped me much.

G.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

"Remember reading his online story's helped me much"

It was my "awakening" in the winter of 2006-07, after reading his testimonies I began to realize "WTF was I born into & inherited"?

I realized that winter, that I would have to STFU and begin my slow fade and not say much. I realized more and more over the years......I was not alone & shockingly relieving

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

HappyDad, I am glad to hear. He was one of the first ex jw's I stumbled across in the early days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit