Naive financial questions

by gcc2k 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• shamus
    shamus

Holy cow!

Excellent response!!!

I am shocked and amazed!!! Salmon fishing???

• Gerard
    Gerard
    - where is all this money going? Who benefits from having it?

...and you thought Jehovah is misterious!

Watchtower's Governing Body

Meeting Room

• happy man
    happy man

gerard.
    Well i read this stuff from you before, and it is intresting, I have also wonder where are all the money go, we send as a littel cong around 1000 dollar evry month, enormus sume of money if this is a middel tribut, and some give motre and some less.

when RF say he dont now ythis how will now,perhaps internet is the key to this, beaucause nothing can be hidded from corp how is legal, they have tto show evrything upp, even if they are tax free.

I reqd about Russels corp, and are some of them still left?

They have as goal to trade widh sotcks, if I dont remember wrong, and if we start widh this 1nn 1900, then we can be very rich.

I read in sweed newspapper that if you putt inn 2 000$ in stock 1970, if you place them the best, you have now 2 billoin dollars, and this is no joke, and if you go back to 1900, i think my brain cant count so high, but if they have done this some must find it on internet in some way.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

2 years and i am still learning stuff!

came accross this thread while researching and thought it deserved a resurection...

Oz

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I suspect legal fees and compensation payouts have gone through the roof in the last 10 years or so.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

What really gobsmacks me is the sheer nerve to make the rank and file donate for the 'kingdom work', all the time making far more money by investments and telling the JWs not to use the world to the full.

ah if only the sheeple would see.

Oz

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Being charged interest on money borrowed that had previously been donated to buy or renovate property that is then given back to sell is mind blowing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit