Things that you may see and experience once you get involved with the JWS

by Finkelstein 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There are numerous experiences you might see once getting involved with the JWS.

Things that come to mind are as follows ..........

Getting lied to by dishonest men (GB) running an unregulated religoius publishing house. (WTS)

These men created an apostate (commercialized) version of the Gospel of Jesus and the new to come Kingdom order, many from both inside and outside of the organization are starting to realize that .

Your mostly likely are getting to be pressured and quilted into spreading about the WTS's literature to the public in hours of service as they describe it, with all the attached false doctrines this organization's top leaders make.

You will be closely monitored by congregation elders to how you dress, the length of you hair your attendance, who you are associating with, what are you doing in your private social life etc.

You will most likely going to hear about people who were somehow associated with the organization have committed suicide.

This unfortunately hasn't been openly talked about enough, but there is a definite connection with this organization that one shouldn't be honestly dismissive about.

The intentional breaking up of family relationships by the top JWs leaders is a main cause for these sad and unfortunate events.

You might hear of a fellow JWs that you knew dying in a hospital for refusing a blood transfusion.

This happened to myself when my mother refused a BTs.

You might see elderly JWS who spent much of their lives pioneering in distant lands, only now to see them live impoverished without health and medicare .

Please add to this list if you can think of any .

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

When it comes to this:

You will be closely monitored by congregation elders to how you dress, the length of you hair

I have something to add to this thought. One will also see double standards depending on who you are and who you are connected to. While one sister can get away with wearing big dangly earrings and a tight leather skirt, but then they turn around and "council" another because she wore something inappropriate such as a denim knee-length skirt. Yes, this happened to me and my friend. My friend happened to be an elder's daughter.

Here are some more to the list;

Constantly being told to put on the "new personality".

Elders actually prying into a couple's sex life and making them feel guilty about it.

If you are not doing everything for Jehovah (aka The Watchtower) you won't make it into the new system. If you slack up at the last moment, you could still die at Armageddon.

Armageddon is right around the corner.

We are in the final parts of the last days.

• Finkelstein
  • Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

Nepotism

Favouritism

Double standards

Lack of following theocatic direction especially among the elders.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You might witness self righteous hypocrisy.

ie. An elder at my hall once gave a Sunday talk about seeking out money and material things.

I noticed after he stepped down from the podium he was wearing a very expensive silk suit and I then followed him to the parking lot where I noticed he just bought a brand new Cadillac.

• Quetzal
    Quetzal

finkelstein

I noticed after he stepped down from the podium he was wearing a very expensive silk suit and I then followed him to the parking lot where I noticed he just bought a brand new Cadillac.

so true

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Divorces are common in the JWS organization, most likely due to the strict regulation concerning sex before marriage

I've seen teenagers as young as 15 getting married.

Statistically this young age group (under 25) are documented to have the highest number of divorces in similarity what is seen in the general public at large.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Greenhand shakes are common in the Borg. Not so much of bible knowledge you have it is who you know and how much money your can give. Holy Spirit at work!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes I can see that happening Tameria, the JWS elders are very invasive to ones own personal life, but that's the power and control the WTS heads have given them.

They describe it as watching over the spirituality of the flock.

You wont see that in most other Christian churches, as you wont see the other churches telling its active members to not associate with your own family if they actively drop out of the religion.

Another thing you might see with the JWS organization is the dishonest information of how much money the organization actually owns or has.

Recently the JWS GB put forth the suggestion that JWS children should give up their candy money their parents gave them to the organization (JWorg.) yet it was undisclosed that the organization had hundreds of millions stashed away. $$$

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Armageddon is right around the corner.

We are in the final parts of the last days.

Yep , ironically the WTS has been saying this now since the late 1800's

But I guess they've got literature to sell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit