My mum was visited by jws yesterday.

by badboy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

They said something about Babylon.Iraq and Jonah visited ninevah+ARMAGGEDON.

tHEY SPECULATED ABOUT WHAT aDAM TOLD gOD IN THE gARDEN Of eDEN

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

At the risk of being perceived as either mean (for asking this) or stupid (for not comprehending it)... I am asking this with all sincerity:

What the heck are you talking about? Your post made no sense.

• badboy
    badboy

2 jws turned up 2 C my mum,understand!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002
    2 jws turned up 2 C my mum,understand!

I got that part. The topic of your post was:

My mum was visited by jws yesterday.

No problem.

Then in the content of your post, you said:

They said something about Babylon.Iraq and Jonah visited ninevah+ARMAGGEDON.

tHEY SPECULATED ABOUT WHAT aDAM TOLD gOD IN THE gARDEN Of eDEN

There is where you lost me and probably everyone else who read this. Your comment made it appear as some type of equation or turn of events that was being prophecied and was directly related between Babylon, Iraq, Jonah, Armaggedon, and what Adam told God in the Garden of Eden. Or did you rather mean that they only discussed those particular topics but they were not directly related? You have to admit man, the way you typed that out made no sense. I am not trying to be rude, I am only seeking clarification so that if other people wish to discuss this with you, they can understand what you meant.
  • blondie
    blondie

Nineveh repented and wasnt destroyed. How does that = Armageddon where 99.999% are supposedly going to be destroyed per JWs?

Blondie

• badboy
    badboy

The bit about what Adam supposedly said 2 god was separate from Armadeggon etc.

My mum thinks they speculate a lot about things tha R not mentioned in the bible.

Also mentioned a separate thing;Visionation of say Jesus preaching.

In a moment I am going 2 log off.

• BornFree
    BornFree
    At the risk of being perceived as either mean (for asking this) or stupid (for not comprehending it)... I am asking this with all sincerity:What the heck are you talking about? Your post made no sense.

**LOL** Reborn you're killing me here.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I have no other response but this.

Umm...... What the hell?

• Mary
    Mary

Hey badboy; you been smokin' a little too much pot there???

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

Has anybody ever watched the cartoon, The Tick? One line he said in that cartoon that I think applies here is this:

ENUNCIATE!!!

Maybe if you could, I don't know, not run all of your thoughts together into one caotic jumbled mass we might understand what you're talking about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit