Hey, where did all the forums go?

by Simon 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

I decided to limit the number of forums until the number of visitors has built up a bit...otherwise it will be like having a party in a 200 room mansion - no one will ever meet!

Please let me know if there are any forums that you'd like to see available.

• Merlin
    Merlin

Hey, you've got some 20 registered participants here, but no one seems to be willing to do any talking as yet.

What they might need is........ a little magic.

The one and only~Merlin~

• Simon
    Simon

I guess everyone is just a little shy

Come on people - talk !!
    (am I being too bossy ?

• yentel
    yentel

i would like to have a swordpoint forum about bible research that is backed be\y the bible or fds publications, not just opinions.
    thanks

• Simon
    Simon

Hi Yentel...I've added a new 'Bible Research ' forum as you suggested.

• thebookkeeper
    thebookkeeper

Happy to see Yentel already has her Bible out.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I was suddenly curious as to the first ever post here - so I dredged it up!

Hope you don't mind Simon. You should be really proud, in 15 months this place has gone from about 20 subscribers to almost 2000!!

A bazillion cheers for Simon

Nic'

. http://www.do-not-call.org

• Simon
    Simon

he he ... those embarrasing days of talking to myself. Although it's great with all the activity there was a certain charm to the place when there were just a few posting and joining one by one.

Ah...

Actually though, I don't think it's the *very* first post. Try: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=46&site=3

• waiting
    waiting
    there was a certain charm to the place when there were just a few posting and joining one by one.

What an English way to say that, Simon.

There was a certain charm, like a little known cafe. Now you're a large restaurant where newbies and heavies alike crowd in. Both good in their own way for sure.

waiting

• upallnight
    upallnight

is there anybody out there? just nod if you can hear me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit