What Do You Think Jehovah's Witnesses Are Obsessed With???

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

Armageddon.

• moana
    moana

I think they thrive on FEAR. It surrounds everything they do. If you do not conform they will threaten that you will not be in Paradise. (Mabie I don't want to go there with all them nuts anyway).

They also will try to get all they can possible get for FREE. They are most money-grubbing bunch - especially the pioneers. Since they don't work they always have their mouths hanging open for a free meal. They never do reciprucate. Even your trash. They will line up to rummage thru your old clothes and garbage.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Not paying taxes.

Strategy: "simplification"

Results: no more food service at conventions

no more "placing" literature

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I did not take the time to read everyone's post on this topic, because I wished to reply with my own comment that immediately came to mind. If someone else mentioned it, then you beat me to the punch, but in my opinion, Jehovah's Witnesses are most obsessed with appearance. They want to project the image of being righteous and wholesome and happy so as to ensnare converts, when in reality they are the exact opposite. The want to "see" you in field-service. They want to "see" you at meetings. They want to dictate how you look to the world by controlling what is acceptable dress & grooming, etc.

The Jehovah's Witnesses often use a Scripture referring to whitewashed graves which on the outside were clean, but on the inside were riddled with abhorrent filth. Ironic that the very Scripture they use to denounce other people applies to them most accurately.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

The name "Jehovah". It's alway's Jehovah this or Jehovah that, Jehovah, Jehovah, Jehovah.

El K<-----of the "do I get stoned now" class

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

the are obsesses w./ making sure their dress and grooming is 2 decades behind fashion..

OH MY..I just saw a bretheren sister wearing shoulder pads at a circuit assembley..

• minimus
    minimus

Living on paradise earth, prophecies, judging people, the name Jehovah, dates, "stumbling others", drinking, other people's business......to name a few.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Sex.

• mackey
    mackey

FAILURE.

• mustang
    mustang

Anybody else's business but their own...

Mustang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit