Hello

by S K Ditta 21 Replies latest jw friends

• S K Ditta
    S K Ditta
    S K Ditta, are you an active JW? Please tell us about your experiences.

And may I ask the same of you? Thanks.

• steve2
    steve2

S K Ditta, thanks for answering. I am not so sure I comprehend your answer to my straightforward question, Are you an active JW?

As for your question asking the same of me, I refer your to my bio - click on my name and the answer is very straightforward. Thanks.

• zeb
    zeb

welcome aboard, namasay.

• S K Ditta
    S K Ditta
    Are you an active JW?

May I refer you and all to the public profile page https://about.me/skditta Links to my social media and site, if anyone wishes.

J will determine If I (a group, or anyone else) is a W.

welcome aboard, namasay.

Thanks. Namaste!

Thanks to the Admin for providing the platform for discussion on this site!

• S K Ditta
    S K Ditta
    And may I ask the same of you? Thanks.

I see, how this appears abrupt and awkward. No offense meant to anyone.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome S K Ditta , when i first saw your name tag I thought you were a St Kilda supporter LOL oh well my bad.

Aussies will understand that misconception.

Its always good to get anothers perspective of things,

Take care.

• S K Ditta
    S K Ditta
    Welcome S K Ditta , when i first saw your name tag I thought you were a St Kilda supporter LOL oh well my bad.
    Aussies will understand that misconception.
    Its always good to get anothers perspective of things,
    Take care.

Thank you, Smiddy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

Colossians 3:12 NIV

An idea encouraging meritorious behavior for all - Bible or otherwise.

• steve2
    steve2

S K Dita, I would be interested to know whether you have had the same calibre of exchanges with loyal JWs that you have had here. My interest arises because JWs are incredibly alert to any whiff of engagement in discussing topics that go beyond JW organization's current views.

• S K Ditta
    S K Ditta
    S K Dita, I would be interested to know whether you have had the same calibre of exchanges with loyal JWs that you have had here. My interest arises because JWs are incredibly alert to any whiff of engagement in discussing topics that go beyond JW organization's current views.

Thank you for the inquiry, Steve.

The insecurity that produces such loyalty does bar discussion, and indeed decreases the calibre. Among JWs...it is commonly so. It's okay to sympathize with such insecurity, perhaps even needed; for one can never fully all underlying reasons. Calibre of exchange then, becomes secondary.

Hope, this is some sort of an answer.

• S K Ditta
    S K Ditta
    never fully all underlying reasons

correction: never fully understand all underlying reasons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit