Some powerful stuff against the WT

by Giordano 22 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Life is to short 2
    Life is to short 2

Thanks Vidot and and Giordano for posting such great info, and not letting ones minimize this.

LITS

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

If it were just one case that will be resolved in April, it wouldn't be worthy of the WT hiding it. It is ALL the cases, it is the organizational ethos that created this "protect the pedophile" atmosphere. These are the "Guardians of Doctrine" who come up with the crap.

To hell with them all.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Well they have only lost one case and that case was greatly reduced on appeal.

• zeb
    zeb

Lost ..a.. case? what planet are you on? The ARC dealt with several alone and reported on 1000+ from subpoenaed wt records that they had not reported to Police.

They have paid out on many cases but with gag clauses.

if you think there is one or two (bad enough) victims study these accounts;

https://jwvictims.org/

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

The ARC is not a court.

And they have only lost one case that has gone to trial.

• Life is to short 2
    Life is to short 2

Let's please not debate RO. I know he gets to everyone, but that's his goal.

He has train wrecked, derailed, and caused page after page of debate. I know as I have fallen for it. He has a buddy on this board and the 2 of them have made page after page after page, of debates, where he just talk's in circles.

I am not faulting anyone I am pointing the finger at myself. I did it I helped to derail 3 threads with RO and his buddy.

This subject of child abouse in the JW'S is to important to let it keep happening.

Vidot and Giordano have done to great of job on this thread to let RO ruin it also.

LITS

• Life is to short 2
    Life is to short 2

If we just ingnore RO and not give him the attention he carves he will go away at some point.

LITS

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver
    I will go away when everyone stops lying about Watchtower.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I will go away when everyone stops lying about Watchtower.....RO

While you`re here.....Hopefully..

You`ll learn how to comprehend what you read..

• flipper
    flipper

Thank you, Giordano, for this thread.

There are some rather determined efforts to derail threads about the WT's legal troubles over their disastrous handling of child abuse. Some are from posters who identify as ex jws.

Maybe there fear behind it - of what could come out of more legal action against the WT. Someone who was an elder or ms may have looked the other way back then when abuse was being covered up. They may have disagreed and even been disgusted about it, but followed orders. This could come back on them.

My good friend LITS has been trying for years to protect the children in her area from some really bad ex-con pedophiles who are protected and befriended by idiotic elders - some who see themselves as spiritual mentors to the pedophiles, a few who seem to be afraid of them. These guys may now be really worried.

She has gotten a whole lot of discouragement not only from the elders but from others. Some major gaslighting and downright harassment. However, the children may have been protected - the elders' fear for their own interests may be the thing that gets them to watch the pedophiles. So keep the information coming.

She is not alone, just more outspoken.

Mrs. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit