Recently appointed Elder and his Regular pioneer wife wake up in 10 minutes and walk away.

by pistolpete 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

I been seeing several experiences by Jws who are waking up very quickly.

Not years, not months, not even days-----but MINUTES.

It seems that all the hypocrisy of the Watchtower is becoming more obvious to the members.

Here is the experience.

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/o2h0ac/it_took_10_minutes_to_dismantle_my_faith/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

That's a great experience. Circuit Assembly quality, IMO.

I think R&F JW's (even MS) are mostly kept "in the dark" about any kind of negative thing in the Borg. Once a guy makes it to Elder, he's trusted that some of the blinders can be removed without wrecking his faith. It's the "Now you're one of us" and you can handle (a little smidgen) of The Truth.

The fact is there is SO MUCH on the WWW that reveals TTATT is every detail. The only way an active JW can remain PIMI is by closing their eyes and ears and looking straight ahead (trance-like).

What's really exciting about their experience is they are only 32 years old!!! (Had only we been that lucky!)

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

in 1971 the elders "arrangement" was being rolled out in the UK. One sunday i was to do the public talk that afternoon--i had only glanced through the printed script and just couldnt be bothered with it all anymore. I phoned the congregation servant ( former branch servant somewhere ) and asked to see him there and then.

After a few mins into the meet up--i told him how i felt about it all--and he thanked me for telling him--as he was about to recommend me as an elder ! FFS--i was 23--and had absolutely no interest in the daft cult anymore ! So much for spirit directed .

Now i just had to explain it to the wife--a pregnant 3rd generation born in . That was the start of 10 years of marital misery.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

What's really exciting about their experience is they are only 32 years old!!!

Yea that's pretty cool. There are also tons of experiences of 12- and up - years olds waking up an asking for direction on how to get out as soon as possible.

Just last week a 12 year old girl popped up on reddit exjw and was asking for help on how to leave the jw religion because she read on the internet about all the child abuse. At 12 years of age she figure out the Watchtower couldn't possible be God's organization.

Tons of posters immediately went to her rescue and explained to her that she needed to delete her post because she posted her full name and the congregation she was attending. Her father was an elder and mother a pioneer.

The posters explained to her to come back with an alias and don't mention the Congregation. And they would be more than happy to help her.

She agreed and said she would come back as a middle age women and ask for help.

There are tons of these kids asking for help to escape. They won't have their life ruined like many who didn't have access to the internet.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Stories like this one are playing out through out JW congregations worldwide. The JW leadership feel the pinch. It's not just 'onesies' that are waking up...couples and entire families have grown damn tired of this cult's hypocritical track record.

I personally just became aware of an older couple in a neighboring congregation who have rekindled relationships with disfellowshipped children after many years of shunning them. This older couple (a former elder himself) has basically told the elders & the congregation they're members of to mind their own damn business and it's causing a scene among the JW locals.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I don’t think anyone leaves in ten minutes. But sometimes faith in the organisation crumbles after years of doubt like plank of wood that has been riddled with woodworm.

(Simon any chance of restoring my posting after years on probation?)

• oppostate
    oppostate

@slimboyfat

Yeah I am also on double secret probation and havent been able to start a thread in several years. I guess you have to have a conservative Trumpian leaning record of repentace to get back into graces.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

It's great that witnesses are waking up.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

There is always that one 'last straw'

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

....but Jehovah is going to throw fire balls down to earth killing everyone soon,

children, woman and the elderly.

Oh the humanity !

Everything written in the bible is true, dont you people understand ???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit