The epicenter of Friday’s metro-area quake was around Watchtower's former Mountain Farm in Lebanon, NJ

by was a new boy 7 Replies latest social current

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

'The epicenter of Friday’s metro-area quake was around the sleepy, tiny, agricultural town of Lebanon, NJ — where the temblor sent residents running home from work to check their houses and loved ones.

The US Geological Survey confirmed that the rare historic 4.8 earthquake struck around 10.23 a.m. near the small borough in Hunterdon County — just a stone’s throw from Donald Trump’s National Golf Club in Bedminster, where a 2.0 magnitude aftershock was felt shortly after.

The incident caused buildings to shake everywhere from the Big Apple to Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Delaware.

“I was working from my home office in town, and everything started falling off the shelves,” Lebanon Mayor James Pittinger told The Post. “I felt a shake like I’ve never felt in the 30 years I’ve lived here.

“It was one of the craziest things I’ve ever experienced.”

https://nypost.com/2024/04/05/us-news/what-it-felt-like-in-lebanon-nj-sleepy-tiny-town-near-quake-epicenter/

Jourles21 years ago

Says it was sold in1999.

The property was then operated as a religious retreat center by the Watchtower Bible Society, until County acquisition in 1999.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/44591/know-about-wts-religious-retreat-center

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Ramapo faultline

• Gorb
    Gorb

This is a sign, the Gods are angry about the liberal changes of jw.org trousers for sisters was the red line.

G.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

🤣🤣

• markweatherill
    markweatherill
    Oh no! it was a few days early. Imagine if it had happened just as the solar eclipse (due 8 Apr 24) was passing over.
  • raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

If only Russell was around he would have written a prophesy about it😅

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

The epicenter was Whitehouse Station NJ, about 5 miles from Trump's National golf club.

Undoubtedly this is a sign from Jehovah that the U.S. Whitehouse might be shaken by a new president, possibly. It seems this may be the start of something that could bring about the start of something big we believe, maybe.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

It's the darn climate change I hear.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit