by jochie 9 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jochie
  • careful
    careful

Thanks for the post.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Thanks for sharing and translating.

You're doing a great job with Reclaimed Voices!

• yourgonnalaugh
    yourgonnalaugh

I see they are still doing what they do and protecting the criminal rather than the victim. Very, very common. A child is not considered "a witness." The abuser would either have to confess to the crime or there would have to be TWO witnesses (physical proof means nothing if the abuser denies it).

• humbled
    humbled

They packed a lot into 6 minutes.

Glad to see that much time broadcasting this cult’s unloving- not to say criminal -attitudes towards children. Thanks for the information.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Thank`s for the post jochie I hope this helps to wake up more Jw`s in "Dutch" land that it is not an Apostate lie that their is an ongoing problem with the way the JW organization handles child sexual abuses in their congregations kudos to the dutch national Television station for airing this program I only hope they keep up with further developments in how the JW organization respond to such allegations and what they plan to do about addressing the problem or if they are just going to deny/ignore it.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

FYI this week a permanent commission of the House of Representatives will discuss the JW child abuse issue.

https://www.tweedekamer.nl/debat_en_vergadering/commissievergaderingen/details?id=2018A00016 (topic #5).

This meeting was planned some months ago, and the current attention to the subject is perfectly timed...

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Thanks for sharing.

I didn't see any subtitles though?

• jochie
    jochie

Go to youtube sertting and choose english subs (click on gear symbol)

• jochie
    jochie

Anders Andersen3 hours ago3 hours ago3 hours ago3 hours agoFYI this week a permanent commission of the House of Representatives will discuss the JW child abuse issue.
    https://www.tweedekamer.nl/debat_en_vergadering/commissievergaderingen/details?id=2018A00016 (topic #5).
    This meeting was planned some months ago, and the current attention to the subject is perfectly timed...

As you might have supected this attention was planned by Reclaimed Voices and RTL.
    Probably wednesday eveneing there will be another newsitem

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit