The following is from Finished Mystery facts. and keep in mind, He wrote finished mystery
Biblical Identities & Fulfillments that directly apply to Charles Taze Russell
1. Charles Taze Russell was “The messenger to the Church of Laodicea” spoken of in the Book of
Revelation. (p. 3)
2. “The one that cries with a loud voice” in Rev 10:3 (p. 167).
3. The other angel of 10:1 is the same one that cries with a loud voice in 10:3
4. “The special messenger to the last Age of the Church” Rev 3:14(p.53)
5. “God's watchman” Spoken of in Ezekiel 3:17 (p. 387).
6. “The Seventh Angel” Rev 10:7(p.169) This fact is revealed to be the “Finished mystery” according to
an advert in the back of the book.
7. Was given “a super-abundance of gifts” (p. 385)
8. The Lord's “Special Servant” to give the “Household of Faith” “meat in due season” (p. 4).
9. The Faithful and wise servant. Rev 1:1(p.11) see with Rev 22:6 (p.334)
10. Divinely ordained. (p.532).
11. Ezekiel, typing Pastor Russell (means that Ezekiel foreshadowed Russell) (p. 421)
12. A true priest of the Almighty (p. 368).
13. When Russell understood the full import of God’s Word, he took a firm stand. The spirit, power and
influence of God entered him, never to leave (p.377)
14. Russell was “the most prolific writer of Biblical Truth that ever lived” (p.65).
15. In fulfillment of Ezekiel 24:15-19, God took away Russell’s desire for his wife by putting a spiritual
plague over her which made her “dead” in the eyes of Russell (p.483, p.484)
15. Russell had a Clear, Beautiful & Complete comprehension of the Plan of God (p. 235).
16. Jesus gave Russell the key to understanding God’s mysteries in the last days (p.6)
It should be noted that these claims are far stronger than those made by most O.T. Prophets or N.T.
Apostles. While we believe those men were inspired, they did not claim to be angels or take a shotgun
approach to selecting previous prophecies that were fulfilled in them or their writings. Clearly Russell
was not merely a humble Bible student, not only does he repeatedly claim authority & inspiration
through these titles but even proclaims himself to be The Seventh Angel of Revelation.