If The Governing Body Gave Running The Corporation Over To AI?

by Brokeback Watchtower 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

What if the GB in desperation gave over their position as GOD(guardians of doctrine) and allowed AI to do a complete make over of policies to bring back profitability and avoid bankruptcy.

What kind of changes do you think artificial intelligence with some very good deep mind learning algorithm would make to policies to shield the corporation from further lawsuit in the future. What type of policies would it develop in short order to save this corporation from going belly up? What type of investments and divestments would it recommend in order to bring it back to financial solvency.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/google-ai-robot-answers-the-meaning-of-life-and-tells-humans-how-to-be-good-10353668.html

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

Just change their all their pagan teachings to the opposite of what they are now and allow people to do all the main holidays but not for religious reasons. I don't think a lot of people do xmas or Easter for the religious side of things now. Change their disfellowshiping policy so people aren't badly shunned coz it deeply scars people and tears families apart

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    AI had determined the purpose of living is to “live forever.” I bet that gets quoted in a Watchtower soon.
  • redpilltwice
    redpilltwice
    I think jehovah is AI so maybe nothing will change...
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I thought the WTS leaders already had Artificial Intelligence, they certainly knew how to lie to the public in creating attention to the literature the WTS. published.

Besides the WTS. has never been richer in its entire history so they dont need AI, they are inherently corrupt all by themselves..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit