Oregon to go permanent on face masks. More will flood out of the communist state.

by mickbobcat 11 Replies latest social current

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

The liberal idiots and useful fools who follow are going and going and going. Now they are trying to make masks permanent. At some point people are going to revolt. They are already flooding out of states like California and Washington, NY and others.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/oregon-health-authority-moves-to-implement-permanent-indoor-mask-mandate

• hoser
    hoser

Sounds like Edmonton.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

I know Oregon very well; it is not a communist state. I love that state. You are correct though in saying the state has now decided to make the indoor mask mandate permanent (in the sense of 'for the foreseeable future'). I voluntarily wear a mask at all times when outside of my home, except when eating and drinking. Even if Covid-19 eventually no longer becomes a problem, I intend to wear a mask for years when around other people (even if no law requires me to do so or urges me to do so), in order to reduce the likelihood of me catching an infectious disease of any kind.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

in the sense of 'for the foreseeable future

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. . . I cannot believe there are still people that believe that once government tastes the power to control gullible citizens that they will EVER give up that power, or return the right to make personal choices for oneself.

Meanwhile Oregon is listed in the bottom 5 states for freedoms of citizens in the United States.

For the benefit of those to lazy to do their own research here is the link: https://www.freedominthe50states.org/

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@disillusioned: if you isolate yourself from people and diseases like that, you have a much greater chance of getting long-term allergies and other sensitivities. You also tend to get more serious cases of disease when (not if) you eventually catch something.

If you’re that worried of a cold or flu, then you shouldn’t drive a car or eat most foods available, cancer and heart disease are more likely to do you in. Once vaccinated or if you’re young there is a greater chance of you dying in a car accident than from COVID. If you’re under 40, better not go outside at all, the chance of a lightning strike or drowning is greater.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Oregon is almost a communist state. Just like Washington and California. Don't piss in our ear and tell us its raining.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

If you’re that worried of a cold or flu, then you shouldn’t drive a car or eat most foods available, cancer and heart disease are more likely to do you in....If you’re under 40, better not go outside at all, the chance of a lightning strike or drowning is greater.

LOL!!!!

I remember when the whole covid thing started almost two years ago. I got a slight fever that lasted for about an hour if I remember correctly and everyone was telling me that I should get tested for Covid. I didn't get tested because I didn't believe I got Covid because nothing really happened.

After several weeks I went to get blood work and all the other lab tests they do for other things, and I found out I had Covid antibodies

Then came the Delta variant and everyone went crazy. Some Governors like Newsom of California made a law that everyone had to wear a mask everywhere including restaurants.

Then someone caught him, his family and friends on VIDEO, eating and partying without a mask.

They know it's as bunch of baloney.They know Covid is not dangerous to healthy people. But they love the power over gullible people.That's why some people get caught in religious cults like the Watchtower.

So once he got caught on video, he made an apology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfniWT_kEGQ

And still, many believe the liberal democrats have their best interest in mind.

And now the Omicron variant is is here and is scaring the shit out of everybody.

In the mean time all of us were working in hospitals and seeing all these people dying. We noticed that ALL the ones dying, were extremely obese or just real old that just about anything like an infection, a bad flu case, a fall, could have easily killed them. All that year we never saw a "Healthy-young- individual" dying of the virus.

I do know of a couple of young fellows that died of covid but they were extremely obese and the other young ones that died had some type of underline heart condition or diabetes that they were not aware of.

We now know the vaccine is Not working. WHO even admitted it. In my work I've met tons of people who have gotten vaccinated and the booster and they got Covid. The ones that died already had some medical health problem that they were not aware of.

The rest got Covid like me and were sick a day or two.

Now the ones who got vaccinated and got sick for a day or two are worried that in the future the vaccine will have some type of effect on their systems and kill them early when they could of lived longer.Time will tell just like all the drugs pharma has made and 5- years down the line people start getting cancer FROM A PRODUCT THAT IS SUPPOSE TO PREVENT CANCER.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/15/jj-sued-after-recalling-sunscreens-due-to-cancer-causing-chemical/

A lot of these people that got Covid after the vaccine, regret taking the vaccine because the promise by the politicians and medical "experts" like Faucci, didn't come true.

First promise was if you get the vaccine you won't catch Covid.

Then they changed it to; "If you get the vaccine and get Covid, you won't get as sick.

Now we see people who got the vaccine and the booster are getting Covid and dying.

Covid is here to stay. If people want to wear a mask inside their home, while taking a shower, and having sex, ----Hey, it's their life what do I care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfniWT_kEGQ

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

“I intend to wear a mask for years when around other people (even if no law requires me to do so or urges me to do so), in order to reduce the likelihood of me catching an infectious disease of any kind.”

Lol!! Then you better live indoors because there are a Billion things worse than Covid that can pass through your dumb-ass mask, just like Covid. You may just want to leave Planet Earth…

DD

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Anony Mous, I stopped driving a car many years ago, due to safety reasons (driving often made me too worried that I would get into an accidents, and I had some accidents from driving and I didn't want anymore). Regarding the foods I eat, I have moved increasingly to healthy plant-based diets, in an effort to have a longer life than what otherwise likely be the case. I am striving to live to past 100 years old (aiming for 120 years though knowing I very probably won't reach that age). I take multiple nutritional supplement. I also never smoked anything and only rarely drank alcohol. Now I don't drink alcohol at at (it tastes nasty to me every time I tried it anyway, except when fruit juice was included in it.) Since I started getting flu shots (free of charge at my place of work) I haven't had any flu or cold symptoms. I think my wearing masks, and social distancing, is also protecting me from catching the cold (such as on public transportation), though I probably will catch the cold eventually - but when I do catch it the viral load will likely be much lower than in the past. If the viral load is load, then cold will likely be less severe than if the load wasn't low. I have noticed that even prior to Covid-19 a number of people in some Asian countries wore masks in public. I think that is a smart move and now it is my custom also.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Corrections: I now notice that my prior post had multiple typos in it, but I hope readers knew what my intended meanings were. I was in a hurry to complete the post while at a public library.

Update: Since early childhood I have been a naturally predominantly risk averse person, the primary exception being my attempts to make a lot of money quick in the stock market.

Goodbye everyone. I have decided that I have gained probably all of the significant utility (on topics of interest to me) I can from this website (primarily the evidence that the WT/JW religion is false and that it appears to now be in decline). I also dislike a significant portion of the content on this site. Therefore, I have decided that this post will be my last one on this site and that it is now my endeavor to no longer visit this ultraconservative site which favors conspiracy ideas. I thus now intend to cease all association/fellowship with this site, though there are a number of good people on this site. Bye.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit