What are you addicted to?

by Sirona 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

I'm addicted to:

Spicy Food. I LOVE it. Just recently I've been smelling like an indian takeaway. I dont CARE! Garlic YUM, chilli peppers YUUUUM! Curry YUUUUMMM!

Reading: Can't get enough of it. Do you realise that there is SUCH a shortage of good books out there?

Sex: lurvly getting smoochy, now isn't it? I suppose that is an obvious one.

Diet Coke with a hint of lemon: Seriously, I'm addicted to it. Its starting to worry me, all those sweetners are not good for you, are they?

To be honest, I have got a real problem with obsession / addiction. I have to be really careful with certain things so that I don't get addicted (i.e. alcohol....I have to go teetotal sometimes for weeks so that I know I'm not getting hooked). As a child I was addicted to coca-cola. The dentist offered me tranquillizers recently (yeah...its true) and I said "absolutely NOT" - I know I'd be addicted almost immediately. (damn stupid if you ask me recommending tranquillizers for a jaw disorder....)

What are you addicted to?

Sirona

• Angharad
    Angharad

Coffee

I love reading too, but dont get much time lately because of studying.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I'm addicted to potato chips (all kinds).

I love beer/draught beers (too many to name).

Oh yeah...and this forum .

• hippikon
    hippikon

All of the above

The only thing I cant live without is my family - They are great.

• shera
    shera

Diet Pepsi

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Addicted to? I prefer to think of it as a very close and loving relationship...

Good conversation, good books, good friends, laughing so hard you can hardly breathe...oh and Dr Pepper

Great gods, why am I hearing "These are a few of my favorite things" playing in my head..? ACK!!! Someone pull me away from the keyboard!

Lisa

• Shakita
    Shakita

Most definitely, Chocolate. In any shape or form. I fight my cravings for it because even though I love chocolate, IT doesn't like me.

Mrs. Shakita

• blondie
    blondie

This board.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Chocolate, preferably dark, though at certain times of the month anything will do.

Big Tex.

The kids.

Sushi.

• Hamas
    Hamas

Asian girlies ....... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh yeah, and slagging people off

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit