Solicitations on PM from fake JW-net members

by TerryWalstrom 12 Replies latest jw friends

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

sarahemily958TerryWalstrom

12 hours ago
    from sarahemily958 to TerryWalstrom

hello how are you doing today i am sarah from Rhode Island United State i am a new member here i am hoping to meet someone here to share some experience on how to use Jw thank you hoping to hear ffrom you soon regards : sarah ____ This is the 2nd time I've received this on PM. Am I the only one? I doubt it.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Got it, too.

G.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

I got it too. Maybe she really is someone reaching out?

Has anyone gotten a response or further dialogue?

I replied but haven't heard back yet.

• sparky1
    sparky1

I received it twice, also.

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

Well, I get these from way too young and lovely creatures on Facebook as well and I doubt
    it hasn't anything to do with me personally or the reality of a stated "need."
    I believe this is what they call "cat-fishing."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx_nQwOEimE

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

It’s a scam, if you do meetup her friend will try and distract you by taking her clothes off while the first girl begins kissing you, during this they’ll try and take off with your wallet. I’ve had mine stolen three times.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Terry, those who read this forum know you are a Texan, doesn’t make much sense to contact you to meet if she is from Rhode Island.

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

It’s a scam, if you do meetup her friend will try and distract you by taking her clothes off while the first girl begins kissing you, during this they’ll try and take off with your wallet

I'm getting 100 wallets.

• stillin
    stillin

There's no accounting for taste.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Hi terry ,this is the same person I posted about a week or so back .I pm`d her and asked why would I meet up with someone who hasn`t told anything about herself or even where she reside when asked ?

I had pm`d her a couple of times and she never answered any questions put to her .,weired

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit