Mike and Kim report on CSA

by Biahi 4 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Biahi
    Biahi

Mike and Kim have reported about 2elders going to trial on March 17th, in McHenry county, IL.. They are accused of not reporting a pedophile who was molesting a kid who is a relative. Because they did not report, the abuse continued for 10 years. The abuser is now in prison. I know one of those elders. OMG.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Another disturbing example of the JWS (elders) who are trained and pressured to protect the outward public image of the JWS organization rather take social and moral responsibility of protecting children from harm..

• Biahi
    Biahi

Mark O’Donnell aka John Redwood please reach out to me here. I know one of these elders.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Attention Elders who may be lurking on this site.

Probably the best advice anyone can give you at this time is to rescind your eldership.

Do this anyway, any possible way HOW!!

Whether it is just stepping down, or just doing less and less and less possible. In fact, just stop reporting hours for a few months...become inactive so that the elders can remove you as an elder. Just quit reporting hours or something and go inactive.

Mike and Kim mentioned that the Borg without any hesitation will throw the elders under the bus. Withdraw your eldership ASAP. Just become totally useless in the congregation, miss meetings galore(or zoom) and become inactive. Probably the best think I can think of.

Then start fading and if resources provide, move away if you can out of the blue and dont' tell anyone so they can't send your cards with you to your knew area.

• Quandary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit