Pope Makes New Order: ALL Sexual Abuse MUST Be Reported By Priests and Nuns!

by minimus 11 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Let’s see what the Watchtower will do now.

• minimus
    minimus

After all these years, the Pope has figured it’s better to report than to shield. However, can the commissions that the Church will be reporting to, actually do what the Pope is saying should be done, hopefully reporting to the authorities??

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

The Pope has made new church laws that say all abuse must be reported to the Vatican. He does not order reporting to the real authorities as that might bring trouble to Catholics in areas where they may be persecuted.

So, the CC now basically does what JW do already for a long time: report abuse internally, without reporting to the police.

JW apologists are gonna have a field day with this: "the CC finally follow the fine example of JW in handling abuse issues"

Barf.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Yeah, reported to the church, not the local authorities. Now, they are on par with the Jehovah's Witnesses.

• minimus
    minimus

I don’t think the Church will really go after their own. The Vatican is known for the reprobates that exist there.

• LV101
    LV101

Hahahaha --- I knew they were the 'true' religion! How can he get the reports - crazy - but it sounds good.

• minimus
    minimus

I guess nobody here cares about the Catholic Church. Lol

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

However, can the commissions that the Church will be reporting to, actually do what the Pope is saying should be done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJl6d-PkxAk

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Just one more "I'm sorry, and this time I mean it". Yea right, sure you're sorry--sorry, that is, that you got caught again. And it will probably be harder to avoid getting caught again next time. And for sure the washtowel will do nothing about it, again.

I wonder how long it will take for xianity to make a law that, if your children get hurt in their churches (sexual or otherwise), it is part of The Sacrifice, and they will simply accept it. I personally will not accept even that, since the cat lick church and the jokehovian witlesses have both hurt people, including spiritually. Poverty and hardship workings are common in those religions, and they send missionaries in places where they have no business being to ruin whole continents. To me, that is a more widespread problem than a few sex abusers--and one that everyone, not just relatively few, are adversely affected by.

• minimus
    minimus

Freefalling, I like it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit