Take My Silver and My Gold..

by snugglebunny 10 Replies latest jw friends

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

No, these are NOT new lyrics. They are the original lyrics as to be found in the 1950 songbook: "Songs to Jehovah's Praise". The song is simply called "Dedication".

The words may have been altered in recent years, but the "new" words are simply the old words being re-hashed.

We can't make a meal of this as some are doing.

Just saying, that's all.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

just checked and confirmed that it is in that old song book.

The argument could still be made on why these words are being re-hashed and about the underlying message they are trying to send.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Don`t Forget Children`s..

ICE CREAM MONEY!

Image result for jw.org broadcasting..Image result for Watchtower sophia ice cream

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Or Your Dead...

GRANDMA`s HOUSE!..

Image result for jw.org broadcasting..Image result for grandma's house

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

No, these are NOT new lyrics. They are the original lyrics as to be found in the 1950 songbook: "Songs to Jehovah's Praise". The song is simply called "Dedication".

And don't forget the original hymn

See the full discussion about this lyric from yesterday's post

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5629661553885184/_post/5701248659488768

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny
    See the full discussion about this lyric from yesterday's post

wooo - missed that!

• alanv
    alanv

So if the words were got rid of, why have they now brought them back?

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

How many of us has silver and gold anyway. Surely adding ATM and paper money would have been better.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny
    How many of us has silver and gold anyway. Surely adding ATM and paper money would have been better.

Thrown mine in the street...

Ezekiel 7:19 - "They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will be an unclean thing. Their silver and gold will not be able to save them in the day of the LORD's wrath. They will not satisfy their hunger or fill their stomachs with it, for it has made them stumble into sin."

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is nothing more than black magic to get silver and gold to be surrendered to the elites. "Take my silver, take my gold" prepares people to give up their precious metals when the banks order them to. Then, they will have nothing. And, this black magic worked--in 1933, Scum Roosevelt took all the gold out of circulation under jail threat, giving them worthless toilet papers in exchange just before revaluing gold. In 1965, silver was removed from American coins (in Canada, it was during 1968). Half dollars remained half silver until 1970, after which they too were totally clad.

To this day, the banks (who are tying into this energy) have confiscated most of the silver. They smash down the prices, then buy it back at the reduced prices. People give up on silver and gold, so they give it to the banks. How many people in the general public own real silver and gold? When the dollar becomes toilet paper, those who have real silver and gold will abruptly be wealthy because the banks got it all. And it is smut like that washtowel song, new or old, that provided the psychic energy (and the scripture in the LIE-ble that is linked to the song) to do this.

As for me, I am not going to give up my silver. The more they smash the prices, the more I sting them by getting some more. The jokehovians are not getting one thin silver dime out of me, either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit