I am SO tempted ! to join the FSM Church !

by Phizzy 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    Yea the almighty Spegetti monster sent his son Macaroni to boil for our sins. And yes he was delicious with cheese, and the people rejoiced. And angry was the evil Lasanga who rebelled with all his evil sauces, which mislead mankind into obesity.
  • Heaven
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Read this great news too :-D

Best thing: Church of FSM has it's 'headquarter' in the same town as where the Dutch JW branch is :-D

BTW their dogma is quite simple and openly available. There are 8 I'd really rather you didn'ts described in the Gospel of the FSM. An overview of these is neatly listed here.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Phizzy, if you find that FSM just isn't for you....maybe their doctrines are too strict or something...you can always start your own religion.

Here is a handy guide that could help you out. It was published in 1967 and written by Timothy Leary. Some good tips in there on how to get your own cult up and running. Available in several formats and completely free:

https://archive.org/details/startyourownreli00learrich

• Half banana
    Half banana

For good measure your could also vote for the Monster Raving Looney Party at the next election. Show those Jdubs what you are made of!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I will vote for the MRL Party if they have a Candidate in my Constituency, they have had great ideas over the years, like a 99 p coin, to avoid that annoying 1p change, and heated Pavements to stop us elderly ones slipping on the ice .

What I am interested in with joining the FSM Church is what my local Elders will do about it, at the very least I bet they have to have an Elder's meeting to discuss the ramifications, what a joke !

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Is the FSM gluten free?
  • GodZoo
    GodZoo

Here are the requirements..

Joining the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

http://www.wikihow.com/Become-a-Pastafarian

• Rather Be the Hammer
    Rather Be the Hammer
    I read the news too! I will never join another religion/cult but i do like FSM. Because they show how stupid religion is. My daughter wanted to join them at once, too. 😄
  • Doctor Who
    Doctor Who
    Joined! I have been touched by his noodly appendage! (Sounds kinky...I love it!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit