I am SO tempted ! to join the FSM Church !

by Phizzy 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The Netherlands has recognized the Church of the Flying Spagetti Monster as an official religion !!

I am so tempted to join it openly, and see what the reaction of the JW's is, surely they should DF me for joining another religion?

But how silly would that make them look ! ROFLMAO !!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Lol go for it Phizzy.

Once you're recruited as a member are there any rituals you have to follow to stay a member? Do you have to recruit other members?

Kate xx

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Ha! Sounds like a plan Phizzy! Only downside is that religions generally at least have the redeeming feature of an abundance of female adherents to admire and mingle with. This spaghetti crowd sounds like it might be the one "religion" consisting of a preponderance of unattractive nerdy blokes. ;-)

• Zoos
    Zoos

They couldn't possibly look any sillier than a Flying Spaghetti Monster devotee.

Go for it!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    To join you need to wear a spegetti strainer on your head for your licence photo. True! look it up. That is the only thing stopping me from joining.
  • KateWild
    KateWild
    To join you need to wear a spegetti strainer on your head for your licence photo.- witness 007

ooooo sounds like a ritual to me. I can understand why you don't want to follow the leaders directions on this

Kate xx

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    they will fry your meat balls.
  • KateWild
    KateWild

You can't expose them Malc if you don't have an ex member to back up your story xx

Kate xx

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    yep--i have an ex-member. sad to say.
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Go for it Phizzy... and let us know all about their doctrines/dogma.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit