Coronavirus Precautions taken by Congregations in Italy

by TakeOffTheCrown 9 Replies latest jw friends

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown

I was wondering how the congregations will handle the outbreak of the coronavirus in their countries. Especially, at meetings and going out in field service.

https://jwtalk.net/topic/43737-the-mysterious-coronavirus-spreading-worldwide/page/26/

Someone who lives in Italy said: "I live in Italy and meeting in some cities are suspended... Bethel sent all the congregations in Italy a letter suggesting us to avoid hugs, kisses, handshakes and other advice... "

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown

Here is another comment:

https://jwtalk.net/topic/43737-the-mysterious-coronavirus-spreading-worldwide/page/27/

"My husband's family lives near Milan, in the northern region of Italy, Lombardy. Many meetings are canceled. And at least one assembly. Schools , bars restaurants etc. are closed. In Turin, where my brother in law lives, the schools are closed too (for at least next week). Brothers are encouraged to watch the meetings on streaming. More info to come."

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

I' m italian.

In my circuit stop meetings and stop assembly for 1 week. But the situation is in progress.

• Atlantis
  • FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I wonder if the jack-ass that made this comment over there on J-Dumdum Talk realizes exactly how close to actual fact they are?

Yes, that is what centrally commanded communism is all about. Things get done very quickly. No fuss about public opinion. We will most likely have something similar in the New World.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

And of course another typical head in the sand J-Dumdum response:

If it were to affect Jehovah's people we can be sure the GB would have warned us or will make some kind of comment on it. So let's just wait.

Damn good thing that woman's house isn't on fire. She would die in a blaze waiting for Jehovah and her precious GB to tell her to get out!

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown

Thank you Petra for the letter and the translation of it. I was going to search for it.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Common sense should prevail. Of course, the jokehovian witlesses will wait on joke-hova (who brought this here in the first place). I would avoid boasting sessions and field circus altogether, regardless of whether the virus is here or not. And only partially to avoid getting or spreading it--to avoid adding more energy for joke-hova to keep it going or bring communism out of it, or to create the next, even worse disease and panic.

It makes common sense to prepare for shortages. Stores will empty out of basic commodities quickly when the disease comes to your town, whether or not it is serious. These shortages, and the panic that results, will kill more than the virus itself. And, since China is still disrupted, I expect shortages due to supplies not making it at all. Get basic food and supplies now, while you still can. Many cleaning supplies come from China, in part or total, and will be in short supply whether or not the virus gets in your area. Getting a few extra cans of soup, vegetables and fruit, and prepared meals is a good idea, along with a few extra boxes of pasta, rice, dried legumes, and different grains. Powdered milk, condiments, and spices will also help. I don't think we will get widespread blackouts and water outages directly due to the panic, but the commodities will run out quickly.

As for supplements, get things that support the immune system now while you still can. If you live where they are legal, I recommend getting vitamins C and D3. If you take nothing (or only a multi), start with 500 mg of vitamin C twice a day, and at least 2,000 units vitamin D3 (and up to 5,000 units a day). Herbs are a help--astragalus, echinacia, ginger root, oregano oil, elderberry syrup or juice, antioxidants, and the like may improve your chances of getting a mild case or none at all instead of a serious case. Magnesium (at least 400 mg per day) and boron (at least 6 mg per day) will help prevent problems with small amounts of MSG added or naturally present in processed food (plus you are most likely deficient in both). Do your own research on this, and add whatever you see fit to this. And, throw those cancer sticks away if you smoke--you will not get disfellowshipped, but they could make whatever virus you get worse.

And no, do NOT wait on joke-hova or the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger. If you are in the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, or parts of Europe not yet affected, NOW is the time to prepare. If you wait on joke-hova or the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger, it will be too late and the food will be all gone. (Along with the supplements, which may not even be available in parts of the world thanks to Codex Alimentarius).

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

In addition, anyone who is active should NEVER, under ANY circumstances, allow anyone else in the religion know how much they have. In the event of shortages, many jokehovians take the communist approach and pool all food and other items into a communal stash. Then they decide who gets what, and it is usually not who paid for them. Nothing like getting enough for you and your family to avoid the panic, only to have the hounders demanding you to put all the supplies in a communal stash.

This also goes for any gold and silver you may have been storing against the dollar becoming toilet paper or other economic collapse. Nothing like having that roll of silver dimes or 5 ounce bar of silver being taken away by the hounders, and wasted on jokehovian rubbish, after you went through the trouble and expense of buying it.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Ha...I should sleep a little better tonight here in the U.S....that know-it-all character with a funny bleached blonde hair cut who runs the White House today said in a news conference that the Corona-Virus is under control!🤣🤣🤣

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit