Jehovah's Witness elders sentenced to 15 years for $6 million theft

by Rado Vleugel 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

Dear Friends,

Two Jehovah's Witness elders who fleeced a 100-year-old Deer Lodge woman out of her life savings and family ranch were sentenced to 25 years in prison with 10 suspended.

This is not the first time that a Jehovah’s Witness elder was sentenced for fraud. In January 2003 another elder was sentenced for defrauding elderly people.

Read this story and other stories on http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org

Greetings,
    Rado Vleugel

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

Kelson Colbo, whose grandfather was Una Anderson's first cousin, said Erickson and Willis used Anderson's trust with the church as leverage to convince her to trust them with her finances.O_o

That is just sick...

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

It is also noteworthy that the pair of scumbags were also ordered to pay $6.5 million dollars in restitution.

The other theiving elder was in Florida state, in the lower right hand corner of the USA. Montana is nearly 3,000 miles away in the upper left hand quadrant of the country.

The fruitage of the WTB&TS made apparent.

"By their fruitcakes ye will know them!"

• sf
    sf

The direct link:

http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/fraud2.htm

Un-believable!! Yet, no so much.

sKally

• sf
    sf

Thanks Rado. Your site kicks!! It is one of THE most insightful and informative sites I guide searchers and re-searchers to...

Another Elders & Fraud story:
    Jehovah's Witness Elder ordered to repay $4.7 million to fleeced flock A jehovah's Witnesss elder was ordered by a federal judge to pay more than $4.7 million in restitution to almost 50 victims of a Ponzi-like con game – many of them elderly members of his own congregation. (updated 03/18/2003)

sKally

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Its too bad the WTS comes off looking clean on this. It would have been nice to link them to this type of scam.

Oh well. At least these men wont be harming to many people for a while.

hawk

• blondie
    blondie

I wonder if these elders were DF'd and stripped of their elder robes?

Blondie

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Where is there a link to Rado's site? I'd like to visit.

Thanks.

YoursChelbie

• sf
    sf

Gees Chelbie. It's in this thread like , three times already.

READ CAREFULLY!

sKally, said with due respect

• manon
    manon

Rado,

Interesting post, I'm also a huge fan of your website have been for a long time It has a fantastic new and improved look.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit