New "Most Wanted" Cards Issued

by ThiChi 33 Replies latest jw friends

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

LMAO - good we're still playing with a full deck.

• Simon
    Simon
    Hope they come out with Heros' cards! Here is the Ace of Spades

Oh Lord, you mean "staged photo-shoot" don't you?

I don't believe he's been anywhere near a war.

If I recall, Chirac actually faught in WWII, however much you want to knock him.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

""If I recall, Chirac actually faught in WWII, however much you want to knock him.""

Hey, I can respect that!!! (Which side did he fight on?)

• amac
    amac

Thi Chi -

Hope they come out with Heros' cards! Here is the Ace of Spades:

Are you serious?!? Didn't that staged photo shoot cost you and I about a ton of money since he wanted to land in a military jet instead of a friggin helicopter? Hero my eye, it seems that he is playing the US public like a deck of cards as he gears up for reelection.

• sf
    sf

OMDoorKnob!

What a dick! I mean, look at 'it'! It is so...intrusive! How longggggggg did it take to get BushBalls in that get-up? Let Alone! his dick!

sKally

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

..And see Senator Patrick Leahy [D-VT] already beat Bush to the pose, as this snap featured on Leahy's very own website shows...

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    If I recall, Chirac actually faught in WWII, however much you want to knock him.

Uh....Chirac is 70 years old... that would make him around 10 during World War II ... yeah, he must have been a real warrior at that age.

Let see what others have to say.....

"Critics say Jacques Chirac has failed to deliver on his economic promises. Unemployment in France remains among the highest in the European Union, and the first general strike in almost a decade brought the country to a virtual standstill. Allegations of corruption have caused Chirac's ratings to plunge in the opinion polls. Armed troops patrol the city following a rash of explosions by an Algerian militant organization. "

I think Jacques might need his own landing on a carrier... and soon.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

AMC:

Another myth?

The president actually saved taxpayers money. Viking jet costs just $7 more to operate each hour than does a helicopter. Said Fleischer: "Given the fact that it actually takes a Viking less time to travel than a helicopter, you can do the math."

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

SF:

LOL! WOw, your right! What a Hero!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Since Pres. Bush flew fighter jets when he was in the military, it doesn't bother me to see him take a jet to the carrier rather than a helicopter. Heck, he's the commander-in-chief, let him fly whatever he wants. It didn't cost the taxpayers anymore money and the flight suit was mandatory for anyone taking those jets. Much ado about nothing.... per political bashing by the opposition.... it happens all the time from both sides.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit