Listen Obey and Be Blessed

by Anna Marina 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Thought I'd share if no one has done so already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxf75u-xOJI

• Overrated
    Overrated

Listen obey and be broke.

• Biahi
    Biahi

I could only listen for a few seconds, this song is 💩

• inbetween09
    inbetween09

omg, this is the worst song (lyric wise). there are at least some mediocre, kind of ok songs, but this is literally the worst ... most cultish...

even if the WT licensed its use, it was a poor choice....

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Just one more reason not to go back to that cancer of a religion, as if helping to enslave the whole world isn't already enough.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

This song is one of the few that doesn't use the name Jehovah, but does mention both Christ and Jesus, as well as God. So a non-JW editor seeking a song which may be palatable to evangelical Christians may have picked this song for that reason.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It’s a great song! I hope that he does a JW Greatest Hits album with Nicholas King! 🥰

DD

• Overrated
    Overrated

Listen, Obey and be Blessed (Broke) is Watchtowers top hit. Next too Tony needs more Scotch.

• JWTom
    JWTom

Does anyone have more intel on this? How did this happen or any background on this? Insane!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Well! Did you know that this album was No.1 in the classical hit parade (UK) last week..sadly down to No.3 now....

Who'd a thought it.... A kingdom song being top of the best sellers in the wicked old world. ( I bet it was not the most popular track)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit